Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Maynak the Initiate of the Macalla, Village Applicant" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #59571
Show all folders

Vllgr (Guest)Mon 02-Jul-07 09:44 PM

#59595, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Maynak the Initiate of the Macalla, Village Applicant"

I'm sorry to see you go, player-wise. You seemed like an experienced player who was trying something different.

Characterwise, I'm confused and bemused. My character didn't push for your induction because you seemed to spend an awful lot of time with imperials and other heavily magic using evils, with the spectre of the associated magi hanging over you.

And, a midlife crisis into being a villager looked a little weird, esp
since your note acknowledged the midlife crisis part of it but didn't give any reason. My character was starting to peg you as an attempt at an Imperial spy.

I'm really confused as to what was going on and what you were going for, since you're out I'd love a bit of the story.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Maynak the Initiate of the Macal... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 02-Jul-07 12:00 PM
Reply I didnt know what to make of you., Vhloughvang (Guest), 04-Jul-07 11:50 AM, #3
Reply RE: I didnt know what to make of you., Maynak (Guest), 04-Jul-07 04:55 PM, #4
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Maynak the Initiate of the M..., Vllgr (Guest), 02-Jul-07 09:44 PM #1
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Maynak the Initiate of the M..., Maynak (Guest), 03-Jul-07 04:21 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #59571 Previous topic | Next topic