Subject: "So long, fish." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #58839
Show all folders

Taqab (Guest)Thu 07-Jun-07 03:00 PM

#58841, "So long, fish."

This was a good experience. It was difficult at times being the only Villager around but I enjoyed the challenge. I feel like I didn't make the most of it though in respect to playing out the underdog full force. It'll be interesting to see how many times I logged in without the head as compared to how many with. The Village has just been, well, empty. So cabal wars were non-existant outside of retrieving our item, which Nexus usually had. The opposition was fun, at times, but typically rare. A far cry from the past.

I wish I could have been a Takashimi. I couldn't. Too many things just went so poorly out of my favor in my fights that sealing kills and taking on groups was disastrous. Player skill and style being the greatest difference, of course. Then again, I'd wager that I landed maybe a handful of deathblows in all of my fights. That was terrible. I also only used bloodthirst 4 or 5 times...and half of those were poor decisions. Heh, sometimes I felt like an idiot. Oh, and I never trophied a corpse, I always forgot. So in hindsight, why didn't I go defender or scout? *boggle* Too bad.

Yean, I appreciate all of the assistance and for having someone give me that echo and boost. I'm not a sore sport, but I'd have enjoyed some more lovin' for being the only one around. Then again, I could have earned it...Thanks for induction, too.

Vhloughvang, I only saw you once in my applicant stage. Then only 2 or 3 times after that. You're a great leader when around and a lot of fun to watch and hang out with. Good luck on finally getting that time back which you had mentioned.

Brinkmun, you reminded me of classic Thinhallen. Good job playing. And heck, I only saw you a few times as well, but you can play. I liked it. You pushed my role, too, which I was hoping for. Taqab was never too compliant with orders and generally surly.

Rest of the Village, I wish I had seen more of you guys around. I know I don't play a whole lot, but it was disappointing to have my time cross so rarely with the others'. There's some good ragers around, play more.

Mjoth, much respect.

Naitan, thanks for the tension. It was the perfect relationship.

Asgaarm, nice job man. You made my role!

Lot's of other enemies, everyone was, for the most part, great. I respected the attitudes as a whole. I didn't full loot anyone and no one did that to me. Sure, take the choice pieces, but you're supposed to. Thanks for the respect to those I died to and I hope my attitude was transparent. My pk range (the players) really made this character a blast.

Too bad I have to step aside, likely for good. Great game, immortals. I can't wait for the day CF gravitates to an mmorpg. We wish! Enjoy.

Taqab

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Taqab the Harai Goshi [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 07-Jun-07 02:32 PM
Reply So long, fish., Taqab (Guest), 07-Jun-07 03:00 PM #1
     Reply RE: So long, fish., Yean, 08-Jun-07 08:35 AM, #2
     Reply RE:, Taqab (Guest), 08-Jun-07 10:01 AM, #4
     Reply Sorry to see you go., Feiaina (Guest), 08-Jun-07 08:37 AM, #3
     Reply Too true., Taqab (Guest), 08-Jun-07 10:04 AM, #5
          Reply 36? I never really got stuck there..., Feiaina (Guest), 08-Jun-07 02:18 PM, #7
     Reply I am sorry Kin, Vhloughvang (Guest), 08-Jun-07 10:46 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #58839 Previous topic | Next topic