Subject: "RE: (DEL) Shrahz the Mistress of the Night" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5255
Show all folders

EnbuergoWed 20-Mar-02 02:49 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
150 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5257, "RE: (DEL) Shrahz the Mistress of the Night"

I'll preface by saying I really, really did not want you to go, but I can see why you did. Thieves are weak at high ranks, plain and simple, and I know the reason no high-ranked thieves are showing is because of the rage at being overlooked time and time again as the imms tweak/revamp other classes but not us. It's frustrating knowing that there is absolutely nothing you can do in some circumstances to land a kill. You can have the best set in the world, etc etc, but you're a one (or two) trick pony, and if those tricks fail, you're toast.

Anyway, getting back to my point...you were one of the only thieves I saw coming up as competant enough to run with me without me having to "dumb it down" for you. I have no problem explaining the game to less experienced players, but at the same time, thieves in general seem to lack talent right now (with some exceptions), and it gets monotonous. You and I could have been a wrecking crew, and I'm sorry we're both going to miss that.

About your character: I've never, or almost never, met a more scheming, coniving bitch--but take this in a good way. You were definitely kingpin material, and I was going to do my utmost to see you get that (although it doesn't have any skill/power benefits). I know you were trying to get Glinar's attention, and I'm disappointed that the immortals did not make the effort to recognize your contributions to the guild (imms...if you were planning something for Shrahz, please ignore this). Even though you were a Scion, I could tell you would have put the guild first, while still managing to tie everything together neatly like you always seemed to manage to do.

I'll miss our talks as well, but I think I'll miss the intrigue our interactions created more. When our plan to get you the dragonscale pendant without getting me raped by an enormous gang of scion heros panned out (thereby getting away scot-free)...I was about as happy as if I got it for myself.

I hope you and I get to interact with other characters, because I certainly enjoyed this one.

-Enbuergo, the Hero Thief that Shows Up

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Shrahz the Mistress of the Night [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 19-Mar-02 08:38 PM
Reply Argg..oh well, Ajoul, 21-Mar-02 09:11 AM, #15
Reply RE: (DEL) Shrahz the Mistress of the Night, Enbuergo, 20-Mar-02 02:49 PM #7
Reply Thieves and PK, Kay (Guest), 20-Mar-02 10:50 PM, #10
Reply Log with some evidence:, Kay (Guest), 20-Mar-02 10:55 PM, #11
Reply RE: Log with some evidence:, Isildur, 21-Mar-02 12:07 AM, #12
Reply Yeah.., Lhydia, 21-Mar-02 12:32 AM, #13
Reply RE: Thieves and PK, Enbuergo, 21-Mar-02 08:08 AM, #14
Reply RE: (DEL) Shrahz the Mistress of the Night, Kolbein (Guest), 21-Mar-02 10:49 AM, #16
Reply This a deletion due to nice set loss?, Goapa (Guest), 20-Mar-02 12:12 PM, #1
     Reply RE: This a deletion due to nice set loss?, Isildur, 20-Mar-02 12:49 PM, #2
          Reply I'd say it was a little more than that., Xanthrailles, 20-Mar-02 12:56 PM, #3
               Reply RE: I'd say it was a little more than that., ORB, 20-Mar-02 12:58 PM, #4
               Reply You're all wrong!, Lhydia, 20-Mar-02 01:49 PM, #6
                    Reply A question for you, Eleke (Guest), 20-Mar-02 06:47 PM, #8
                         Reply Sorry, can't say that I did....n/t, Lhydia, 20-Mar-02 08:34 PM, #9
               Reply Blah, nasty race rather. n/t, Xanthrailles, 20-Mar-02 01:11 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5255 Previous topic | Next topic