Subject: "RE: The time has come" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5102
Show all folders

BolderethMon 11-Mar-02 04:00 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5105, "RE: The time has come"

Boldereth - I wasn't sure if you were a great leader. Weswin thought you were a weak character, and ooc I just thought your roleplay was odd. Weswin though, being an overly aggresive wolf, found you to be a weaker wolf, and was upset with your leadership...at first. That all changed.

-I had no idea behind the screen was Minyar. I'm glad I proved you wrong on that, I still remember when we were younger all those times you'd be like, Boldereth, there's two fire anti-paladins and a conjurer here or there, come kill them with me? Heh. You were a crazy bastard, a lot crazier then I could bring myself to get with Boldy. I'll tell you what though, you certainly had some guts when it came to fighting, and thinking back, I should've thought it typical that you'd be a rager-player. I miss ya already buddy, but you did seem to start coming undone a bit at the end. Entirely understandable, I just hope I'll get to fight along side with ya in another chars life or something of the sort. It was a long ride. I'm kinda disappointed you thought me weak, but that's probably because we lost range when you outranked me and I generally hunt solo 99% of the time. I believe last week each day I was bringing home a few defiler corpses to outfit our rag tag band, but its all fun for me and hopefully for the up and coming future of the pack.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Weswin the Jagged Claw of the Forest [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 07-Mar-02 12:18 PM
Reply The time has come, Minyar, 07-Mar-02 04:29 PM, #1
     Reply *Grins*, Viornsra (Guest), 07-Mar-02 10:02 PM, #2
     Reply RE: The time has come, Fristapholin (Guest), 07-Mar-02 11:21 PM, #3
     Reply Someday, Minyar, 08-Mar-02 04:34 PM, #7
     Reply RE: The time has come, Saldradien, 08-Mar-02 08:48 AM, #4
     Reply Thanks, Minyar, 08-Mar-02 04:32 PM, #6
     Reply RE: The time has come, Uller, 08-Mar-02 09:44 AM, #5
     Reply RE: The time has come, Yodinfrid (Guest), 11-Mar-02 02:21 AM, #8
     Reply RE: The time has come, Boldereth, 11-Mar-02 04:00 AM #9
     Reply RE: The time has come, Minyar, 11-Mar-02 02:44 PM, #10
     Reply Forgot someone important..., Minyar, 11-Mar-02 11:19 PM, #11
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5102 Previous topic | Next topic