Subject: "RE: (DEL) Xerimnyl the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5045
Show all folders

Nerylana (Guest)Tue 05-Mar-02 12:58 AM

#5046, "RE: (DEL) Xerimnyl the Grand Master of Changelings"

Well, what can I say. The Shifter thing just didn't work for me. I am sorry if I am dispointing anyone with my early demise. I'll make this brief and hopefully painless.

Goodbyes in no paticular order:

Whil. Keep chuggin' man. One of the most consistant and best played roles I've seen in my time here on CF.

Lorak. Hey, at least I got to meet you once.

Theerkla. Thanks for the interview, and teaching me about Nexus.

Bleergiem. Damn, I thought you deleted at least twice. Glad your still in the fight. Will miss ya.

Dregal. Mean, mean, Whitestripe. Hope you find your beaut.

Tilaen. Still pissed I got smoked by a remf leg. *sigh* I suck at shifters, as evidenced by my pkrat. I tried a few times to *ROLEPLAY* with you, but I all I got were gruff, one-word answers. Guess you were busy.

Jorane. Sorry, I know we wanted to explore and stuff.

Daurwyn. Thanks for the help when I was young. And thanks for the Kteng(sp) tour.

Khalven(sp). See part of what I wrote for Daurwyn.

And if I missed ya, catch on the next time around.

And last, not least of course...

Vahlen
Thanks for the chance in the Vanguard. (note to cf populace: cool as sh*t religion) Wish we could have interacted more... I just don't know if I sucked (rp wise, or if my constantly getting pk'd embarrassed you) or if our play times just didn't mesh. Wish I could have done it better.

Nerylana

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Xerimnyl the Grand Master of Changelings [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 05-Mar-02 12:42 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) Xerimnyl the Grand Master of Changelings, Nerylana (Guest), 05-Mar-02 12:58 AM #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Xerimnyl the Grand Master of Changelings, Nydeikon (Guest), 05-Mar-02 02:09 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) Xerimnyl the Grand Master of Changelings, tilaen (Guest), 05-Mar-02 03:21 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5045 Previous topic | Next topic