Subject: "(DEL) Xerimnyl the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5045
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 05-Mar-02 12:42 AM
Member since 13th May 2024
16845 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5045, "(DEL) Xerimnyl the Grand Master of Changelings"

Tue Mar 5 00:41:20 2002

3 o''clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness on the Theran calendar Xerimnyl perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:177
PK Ratio:3% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Nerylana (Guest)Tue 05-Mar-02 12:58 AM

#5046, "RE: (DEL) Xerimnyl the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #0

Well, what can I say. The Shifter thing just didn't work for me. I am sorry if I am dispointing anyone with my early demise. I'll make this brief and hopefully painless.

Goodbyes in no paticular order:

Whil. Keep chuggin' man. One of the most consistant and best played roles I've seen in my time here on CF.

Lorak. Hey, at least I got to meet you once.

Theerkla. Thanks for the interview, and teaching me about Nexus.

Bleergiem. Damn, I thought you deleted at least twice. Glad your still in the fight. Will miss ya.

Dregal. Mean, mean, Whitestripe. Hope you find your beaut.

Tilaen. Still pissed I got smoked by a remf leg. *sigh* I suck at shifters, as evidenced by my pkrat. I tried a few times to *ROLEPLAY* with you, but I all I got were gruff, one-word answers. Guess you were busy.

Jorane. Sorry, I know we wanted to explore and stuff.

Daurwyn. Thanks for the help when I was young. And thanks for the Kteng(sp) tour.

Khalven(sp). See part of what I wrote for Daurwyn.

And if I missed ya, catch on the next time around.

And last, not least of course...

Vahlen
Thanks for the chance in the Vanguard. (note to cf populace: cool as sh*t religion) Wish we could have interacted more... I just don't know if I sucked (rp wise, or if my constantly getting pk'd embarrassed you) or if our play times just didn't mesh. Wish I could have done it better.

Nerylana

Nydeikon (Guest)Tue 05-Mar-02 02:09 AM

#5048, "RE: (DEL) Xerimnyl the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #1

Well that sucks. Thanks for the kind words. There for awhile you were ALWAYS, and I do mean always around. Kind of jumped up out of nowhere, but you seemed to always come around, no matter who all was about. Thanks for the interactions and best of luck on the next.

Whil.

tilaen (Guest)Tue 05-Mar-02 03:21 AM

#5047, "RE: (DEL) Xerimnyl the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #1

sorry man, but I could never get the will to roleplay with you at all after the incident in the nexus rift with the instant death bug of the guardians.
bug board says it is fixed, but it happened from three different chars now, one of them being mine.

hehe.. dont worry, almost every single one of my chars ever had a better than just positive pk ratio, only my warrior kinds usually do not, so eh. dont get pissed because you got your ass handed to you by a person that works at a desk

woohoo!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5045 Previous topic | Next topic