Subject: "RE: (DEL) Bretchek the Master of Copper" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5039
Show all folders

Bretchek (Guest)Mon 04-Mar-02 09:27 PM

#5041, "RE: (DEL) Bretchek the Master of Copper"

Fought four orcs, one of which couldnt be touched, Wysenden was with me and got tooled in short order despite my rescuing him. I got one orc down quite a ways, but the fact was, I did terribly, which is all this character has ever done, terrible. I've played alot of very successful warriors, but bretchek just didnt feel right, never did. Sorry about your wasted time, but I guarantee you, every hour I put into bretchek was a waste. I'm sure there will be this and that possibility that I missed out on, granted, but what i wont miss is dying to anyone who attacked me.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Bretchek the Master of Copper [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 04-Mar-02 08:46 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Bretchek the Master of Copper, Fristapholin (Guest), 04-Mar-02 09:16 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Bretchek the Master of Copper, Bretchek (Guest), 04-Mar-02 09:27 PM #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) Bretchek the Master of Copper, Nydeikon (Guest), 05-Mar-02 02:17 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) Bretchek the Master of Copper, Not an orc (Guest), 05-Mar-02 03:57 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Bretchek the Master of Copper, HAHAHAHAHA (Guest), 04-Mar-02 09:12 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5039 Previous topic | Next topic