Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Bretchek the Master of Copper
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=5039
5039, (DEL) Bretchek the Master of Copper
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Mar 4 20:45:43 2002

3 o''clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness on the Theran calendar Bretchek perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:125

5040, RE: (DEL) Bretchek the Master of Copper
Posted by Fristapholin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Okay, you better make this good considering all the
effort I put into getting you your axes! What happened
to make you delte now? *peers*
5041, RE: (DEL) Bretchek the Master of Copper
Posted by Bretchek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fought four orcs, one of which couldnt be touched, Wysenden was with me and got tooled in short order despite my rescuing him. I got one orc down quite a ways, but the fact was, I did terribly, which is all this character has ever done, terrible. I've played alot of very successful warriors, but bretchek just didnt feel right, never did. Sorry about your wasted time, but I guarantee you, every hour I put into bretchek was a waste. I'm sure there will be this and that possibility that I missed out on, granted, but what i wont miss is dying to anyone who attacked me.
5043, RE: (DEL) Bretchek the Master of Copper
Posted by Nydeikon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry you didn't believe that this character was worth much. You really seemed to know your #####, and I senced that from the beginning. I honestly meant what I said to you that one day. I just kept hoping and waiting for the character to blossom into what you wanted it to be, but maybe next time. Anyhow, I'm sure I'll see you in the fields.
5042, RE: (DEL) Bretchek the Master of Copper
Posted by Not an orc on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It wasn't 4 orcs, it was 3 orcs and me, and you didn't get me down by much (thank you sword spec tanking abilities :) )

PS. Instead of whirling me, you should've flee/quaffed in my opinion.

Good luck with the next char.
5044, RE: (DEL) Bretchek the Master of Copper
Posted by HAHAHAHAHA on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If it makes you feel any better, I came to loot your corpse, and I got slain by some guard that was tracking me.