Subject: "RE: (CON) Janroth the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5018
Show all folders

VahlenTue 05-Mar-02 01:01 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5026, "RE: (CON) Janroth the Grand Master of Changelings"

Well thanks first of all. At first you just happen to approach Nexus at the wrong time as we were going through a transition. I was trying to let alot of the old memeber die out and then gradualy change the philosophy. You didn't get the third degree that most other hero chars get when applying to the cabal since I remember a little lad by the name of Janroth back at the 15th rank. He was also seeking any information on Nol.

I remember watching you and was amazed at how much of a tank the croc was. It was that one day where you just sat at the destructor all day hardly taking any damage. As well, you usualy showed guts in going out and fighting people, and wasn't afraid to question people on issues. Though the Nydeikon thing was something that should have been between you two and not even gotten to the point of me stepping in. Though I was glad to see you react well to me asking about your oath. That earned you alot of points since many would say to hell with it and start pking as much as they could.

As you pointed out, Vahlen is quite strict on things as he has a narrow view. If its your duty, then you do it. No if, ands or buts. If you do that, then your cool by him. Its when you start to question it, or start bickering at others about your duty that he starts to get annoyed. You did quite well and kept the peace usualy among the members of the Rift. And the only time was that Nydeikon issue.

anyway,
Good luck on your next char.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) Janroth the Grand Master of Changelings [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 04-Mar-02 05:05 PM
Reply RE: (CON) Janroth the Grand Master of Changelings, Taithin, 04-Mar-02 05:39 PM, #2
Reply RE: (CON) Janroth the Grand Master of Changelings, Divox, 04-Mar-02 06:11 PM, #5
Reply RE: (CON) Janroth the Grand Master of Changelings, Varrik (Guest), 04-Mar-02 08:43 PM, #6
Reply RE: (CON) Janroth the Grand Master of Changelings, Taithin, 05-Mar-02 10:12 AM, #13
     Reply RE: (CON) Janroth the Grand Master of Changelings, Varrik (Guest), 05-Mar-02 10:53 AM, #15
          Reply RE: (CON) Janroth the Grand Master of Changelings, Taithin, 05-Mar-02 11:00 AM, #17
               Reply RE: (CON) Janroth the Grand Master of Changelings, Varrik (Guest), 05-Mar-02 12:31 PM, #19
Reply RE: (CON) Janroth the Grand Master of Changelings, Boy Scout (Guest), 04-Mar-02 09:03 PM, #7
Reply RE: (CON) Janroth the Grand Master of Changelings, Fristapholin (Guest), 04-Mar-02 09:26 PM, #8
Reply RE: (CON) Janroth the Grand Master of Changelings, Vahlen, 05-Mar-02 01:01 AM #9
Reply RE: (CON) Janroth the Grand Master of Changelings, Nydeikon (Guest), 05-Mar-02 02:13 AM, #10
Reply RE: (CON) Janroth the Grand Master of Changelings, Taithin, 05-Mar-02 10:23 AM, #14
Reply RE: (CON) Janroth the Grand Master of Changelings, Theerkla, 05-Mar-02 05:31 AM, #12
Reply RE: (CON) Janroth the Grand Master of Changelings, Dullameh, 05-Mar-02 10:56 AM, #16
Reply RE: (CON) Janroth the Grand Master of Changelings, Lorak, 05-Mar-02 12:21 PM, #18
Reply RE: (CON) Janroth the Grand Master of Changelings, Manecit (Guest), 05-Mar-02 06:29 PM, #20
Reply RE: (CON) Janroth the Grand Master of Changelings, Maelifarau, 04-Mar-02 05:19 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON) Janroth the Grand Master of Changelings, Taithin, 04-Mar-02 05:43 PM, #3
          Reply RE: (CON) Janroth the Grand Master of Changelings, Maelifarau, 04-Mar-02 05:52 PM, #4
               Reply You're really strange., the porcupine (Guest), 05-Mar-02 02:23 AM, #11
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5018 Previous topic | Next topic