Subject: "A few goodbyes while I try to nod off" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #50161
Show all folders

Krundig (Guest)Mon 21-Aug-06 04:31 AM

#50161, "A few goodbyes while I try to nod off"

First and formost some thoughts about Shamans,
I tried a shaman once long ago, before scions lost Black Channel and all those neat things. I didn't quite have a handle on the class, Infact I think Valg booted me for running from Outlander/Sylvan Druid who beat my ass every damned time, *note I did suck no Valg hating* Now these days I'm a little more wise to the ways of PK no more blinding ragers atleast.
Shamans are a instresting class in a few ways they do provide some serious options, they have nasty power all the way to about 40 or so then the playing field levels out for alot of classes, you will however pretty much own everyone up till then, However there are some HUGE exceptions, if you have some gold prep knowledge or are quick to use a teleport potion you can pretty much not die to a Shaman unless your in a situtation that demands a responce.
I really dislike how easy their blindness is to cure opposed to how ####ing hard it can be to land, and their numerous other sups.
They really only have a few "unremovable" sups *PC healers don't count in this aspect* Rot/Wither Famish and I think Afflict does a few nasty things too. So pretty much anyone can run far enough away at heroish to get to a healer, even blind mind you.
I don't really know where exactly I am trying to go with this little bit, but I will say Guys if you need some help coming up with some phat shaman sups I'm sure the playerbase has some ideas *see rangers*

Now onto goodbyes and away from rants about things most people don't care about.

Imms first and formost you keep teh game alive and my boredom at bay *sometimes*

Nep, Gotta hand it to you man that area is a master piece, I keep finding things that make me go Hmmmmmmmmm. Cabdru was my main man for phat rager loot too, as for the controversy surrounding you and Crys meh hearsay I say, I'm really only concerned about CF staying alive, some people are petty and are concerned only about themselves and their own pleasures *Oh yah I'm way guilty* >Side note, do as I say, not as I do< So you guys keep building cool areas with phat loot, and I'll keep playing, just try and be civil to both sides of the field lines eh? Be nice to the new kids, and TRY to be civil with even the most ungrateful of the CFer's see they are a faceless mass they can't look "bad" you guys can your words are immortalized and are offical Immland sanctioned stuff, so remember your one acidic comment isn't much compared to huge flaming pile of crap they just flung on your door step, but its the flag at which the flamers rally behind. So uh.. keep steppin up to the plate and swingin.

Grurk, Your religion is cool and not cool. I guess I wasn't much cut out for never using another healer never ganging anyone never using good group tactics in raids Ug the list goes on. But seriously I decided to try your religion after all your bad press *You imming and all the poo flinging involving that* And my distaste for the way your religion looked to me. but I gave it a swing as I'm one for a challenge. Generally I felt you were amused by my Role and not so impressed with my RP. Thats fine with me as my gripe with you is plan simple and flat though I imagine in your religon it makes sense it still killed me that you never said a DAMN thing to me after you tattooed me, I think I got "Welcome brother so and so" And a Look when I got advisor. Seriously man that just made me unintrested in continuing with that facet of Krundig.

Eshval, Always slinking around, I hope this one brought you as much joy as my last Scions have, *Yakrov and Azakard alike* I'm sorry if I left you hanging shortly after you bumped me up and gave me something to do, Life decided to jump in around the same time...
Keep on keepin scion alive, I love my Scions.

Mortals!

Enemies first I suppose...
Marans, as a group I'll address you first, MAN you guys GOTTA lose the Mob mentality.

Chokiare, I have a mixed bag of nuts for you man. Your a good leader from what I've seen, well Rp'ed and have a fair bit of heart. However man you got no balls, we fought in the low ranks I smoked you cause it seemed like you were typing ski and scrolling up to see if there was any other random skill you hadn't tried. Then when nothing seemed to work for you, you never came and defended against me again unless you had help and alot of it.

Adhelard, all the faults of Chokiare not a single postive however.

Merewen, Aiyden both you guys stand out being braver than the mass, Aiyden sissied out in the end but you guys both had some balls coming against a shaman.
Some advice having been on both sides of these battles now.
Shield and aura are good as they can't be dispeled
Conserve your MANA! Only cast sanc and pro evil, if you have fortitude or something that will make you save better hit me harder USE it. Don't waste your mana on bless and the dodgy thing and on templars stance and on all those other sups.
Use A DAMN MACE.

Battle, hrum generally I see a decay in the overall quality of rager chars but there are a few that stand out to me.

Friarr man you SMOKED me, though Delakan did get revenge so hah! Very well RPed I might add

Lerimos also a stand up guy, sadly you picked a terrible combo and just managed to annoy krundig enough to get rotted for your efforts as I couldn't ever kill you for #### any other way.

Yuvurilan I'm sure your still slinking around somewhere I even saw a log. MAN you know you killed my like 16 and 0 killing streak right?!
Well played.
####ing svirf axe specs.

Rektath, man you got a nasty suprise that time you came looking for me. Glad you came to respect shamans a little more even as a defender. Keep on trucken don't let teh goodie hordes get you down.

Empire, Wow you guys just kept on rollin past me.
Kharglurn is the only one who comes to mind and I can't even say we ever really interacted cept for some short clipped talks and a fight on the Open Ocean which totaly rocked on your part Khar.

Outlander,
Aeria.. Goddamnit I wanted a crack at you so bad. But I had a feeling from your reaction you didn't want to give it much of a try unless you could call the hunt on me.

Nriesshe, Well played Ranger you capitlize on your skills, now I couldn't stand being that patient but it clearly works for you. God that still kills me if Only I had worded goddamnit!

Now onto scions.
Vens, You know I was half the reason you got the boot, I had been told by little apps that you were demanding gold and potion locations, Krundig wanting your seat and you out of the way so I whispered into Eshvals ear. Well played Assassin.

Crulvane, at first I thought little of you, "Oh boy ANOTHER scion shifter joy..." then you ended up not only being stand up but stand out, well done I'm really sad we couldn't have worked together more but the Tenents and all that *fisthake grurk*

Yah.. well thats the scions I guess.

Uncabaleds

Eacer, Man what is up with me and Svirf Heralds? I just have a soft spot for some bizarre reason for small drink toting earthy people...
Glad you had fun talking to me, I hope I added enough dripping sarcasm and bloodthirstness to your day.

Tisiak, Damnit man I was going to try and talk you into being a sacrifice for a certain very Cool questy place, too bad you sucked and deleted.

Nordavalik.. Man god I don't know what to tell you.. I put a inordant amount of thought into my pks when I have a chance to think about them in advance. At some point I'll try and write a Shaman FAQ to compliment another I read before playing my first shaman. On QHCF of course...

Others please feel free to conjure up old memories and old beefs I've got tons of logs, so feel free to mention some moment or other either owning me or being owned.

For the curious, I played such boring chars as,
Quithpa!, Garlinthas, Ilanit, Iborenn, Yakrov, Azakard, Delakan, and many others far too numerous to mention.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA few goodbyes while I try to nod off [View all] , Krundig (Guest), Mon 21-Aug-06 04:31 AM
Reply Krundig was cool, Gerandiel (Guest), 25-Aug-06 06:41 PM, #16
Reply A strong tactic especially if you prep nondispelables n..., Krundig (Guest), 25-Aug-06 08:45 PM, #17
Reply Thanks for some insights. n/t, Pashikom (Guest), 24-Aug-06 06:53 AM, #15
Reply RE: A few goodbyes while I try to nod off, Shangar (Guest), 23-Aug-06 11:18 PM, #14
Reply Whatever., Adhelard. (Guest), 23-Aug-06 11:48 AM, #9
Reply I gave you that pleasure specificly n/t, Krundig (Guest), 23-Aug-06 01:56 PM, #10
     Reply RE: I gave you that pleasure specificly n/t, Krundig (Guest), 23-Aug-06 02:12 PM, #11
          Reply I've heard it all., Adhelard. (Guest), 23-Aug-06 02:43 PM, #12
               Reply No, I'm going to let it go till you die, Krundig (Guest), 23-Aug-06 03:14 PM, #13
Reply My thoughts, Chokiare (Guest), 21-Aug-06 07:17 PM, #7
Reply Well, Krundig (Guest), 21-Aug-06 08:26 PM, #8
Reply Shaman, the bane of existance., Merenwen (Guest), 21-Aug-06 02:30 PM, #5
Reply RE: A few goodbyes while I try to nod off, Eshval, 21-Aug-06 01:44 PM, #4
Reply Hope that tower fills your dreams..., Crulvane (Guest), 21-Aug-06 08:12 AM, #3
Reply Interaction with you, Kraken (Guest), 21-Aug-06 07:24 AM, #2
Reply RE: Interaction with you, Krundig (Guest), 21-Aug-06 02:41 PM, #6
Reply RE: A few goodbyes while I try to nod off, Grurk Muouk, 21-Aug-06 05:58 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #50161 Previous topic | Next topic