Subject: "Well time comes to an end." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4917
Show all folders

TraynerSun 24-Feb-02 06:42 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
22 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4918, "Well time comes to an end."

Well what to say. I haven't played ralie in ages. Got another char plus army life is killing me right now. So I have hardly anytime for games and what not.

Ralie was supposed to be a tribunal but after a nice little chit chat with vynmylak. I changed my mind and wrote up my note to dawn. I think my interview was the funnest one I've had. I acted like a total newbie and it was fun.

This I'm proud to say was my first hero *cheer self*. after almost a year of playing cf I think I was due. I came close with Jilseponie but sorta lost interest with her. I find shapeshifters are fun cause even though you choose a major and a minor you still don't know what your gonna get.

I'd like to say thanks to all who interacted with me. Vynmylak, derexal, Aulyn for starters. right now I have a total brain fart and can't seem to think straight. So if any pop up I'm sure to reply.

Word out.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Ralie the Grand Master of Changelings, Servant o... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 24-Feb-02 06:13 PM
Reply Well time comes to an end., Trayner, 24-Feb-02 06:42 PM #1
     Reply RE: Well time comes to an end., Isildur, 24-Feb-02 09:17 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Well time comes to an end., Trayner, 24-Feb-02 10:36 PM, #3
     Reply I knew this was coming,, Lanaulyn (Guest), 27-Feb-02 02:40 AM, #4
     Reply RE: I knew this was coming,, Trayner, 01-Mar-02 05:40 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Well time comes to an end., Vynmylak, 03-Mar-02 03:21 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4917 Previous topic | Next topic