Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Ralie the Grand Master of Changelings, Servant of the Dawn
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=4917
4917, (DEL) Ralie the Grand Master of Changelings, Servant of the Dawn
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Feb 24 18:11:06 2002

6 o''clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Grand Struggle on the Theran calendar Ralie perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:DAWN, the Servants of the Dawn
Hours:218
PK Ratio:0% (closer to 100% is better)

4918, Well time comes to an end.
Posted by Trayner on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well what to say. I haven't played ralie in ages. Got another char plus army life is killing me right now. So I have hardly anytime for games and what not.

Ralie was supposed to be a tribunal but after a nice little chit chat with vynmylak. I changed my mind and wrote up my note to dawn. I think my interview was the funnest one I've had. I acted like a total newbie and it was fun.

This I'm proud to say was my first hero *cheer self*. after almost a year of playing cf I think I was due. I came close with Jilseponie but sorta lost interest with her. I find shapeshifters are fun cause even though you choose a major and a minor you still don't know what your gonna get.

I'd like to say thanks to all who interacted with me. Vynmylak, derexal, Aulyn for starters. right now I have a total brain fart and can't seem to think straight. So if any pop up I'm sure to reply.

Word out.
4922, RE: Well time comes to an end.
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dang you knew alot about Eryn Galen. I think I was playing Erede during our brief interaction (mostly in the Eryn tranny guild). Brief, but nice. Good luck with whatever you do next.
4923, RE: Well time comes to an end.
Well I think I spent like seventy hours up in the place during ralie's life. figured most out but still some things boggle the hell out of me.
4920, I knew this was coming,
Posted by Lanaulyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Gosh, you were around so much, then you just disappeared. Aulyn's going to miss having you around, especially right now when so few heroes. Oh well, glad you enjoyed your time in the Haven, good luck with life, and see you in the fields,
Aulyn Lan'Draggon
4921, RE: I knew this was coming,
Sorry I bailed like that. I really really hate deleting chars. I think it's time I tried a baddy though. I've just made to many goodies lately.

Peace.
4919, RE: Well time comes to an end.
Posted by Vynmylak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remember that interview quite well. Very strange and non-standard and extremely refreshing. I enjoyed it quite a bit, and always loved the character for that if for nothing else. Would have liked to see you around more, because you certainly made things fun when you did show, but I understand how different things can pull you away. Great job, and hope to see you again.

-- Vyn