Subject: "I die I die!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4898
Show all folders

Kurredeor (Guest)Sun 24-Feb-02 11:34 AM

#4900, "I die I die!"

Started this character out of boredom really, didn't expect to play until 51. I had taken quite a break from CF, but a friend was playing a scion (no, I didn't get inducted because of my friend, had nothing to do with it) so I thought I'd join. I usually play good characters.
Lost my axe a few times, the first due to being capsized by someone out of my PK range with her water elemental, which I felt was a little unfair. Learning curve, didn't know they could do that, so I felt a little cheated. Second time I lost the axe was to Calradien, really didn't expect to have my axe drop on the floor by what he did. Again, one of the unpleasant surprises in store from me.

Some worthy mentions:

Tilaen - Good leadership, like your style. Scions is strong right now mostly because the enemies seem to be in awe of you, and you're capitalised on the strengths of the invoker and gotten quite a lot of powerful artifacts to augment yourself.

Taelen - Have fun in the game my friend.

Shirkas - Thanks for the gift. Sorry I couldn't stay. I might appear again as another guise, and do things a little differently this time.

Duharan - Wonder what happened to you, one of the first few people I grouped with.

Khalyven - Thanks for the assistance and the mutual suffering in hell.

Zandrumial - You're funny.

Rhowyn - Thanks for the help and assistance up to 51.

Vazanir - We had a number of good team kills. You have a nice form combo, keep at it.

Some people I killed :-

Shinomori - Was just collecting charges for my axe. Don't be too discouraged, everyone gets killed eventually.

Theerkla - A pity that Nexus opened war on Thera, you were nice to help us in battlefields once. Pity you deleted.

Borbor - You're a complete idiot.

Kurredeor

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Kurredeor the Fist of Darkness [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 24-Feb-02 11:16 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) Kurredeor the Fist of Darkness, Theerkla, 24-Feb-02 11:45 AM, #2
Reply I die I die!, Kurredeor (Guest), 24-Feb-02 11:34 AM #1
     Reply Ahh nice job., Anborankein (Guest), 24-Feb-02 12:31 PM, #3
     Reply actually, he was pretty much screwed, Daurwyn (Guest), 24-Feb-02 05:08 PM, #9
          Reply Not really, NNNick, 25-Feb-02 01:29 PM, #12
               Reply none of this is news to me, Daurwyn (Guest), 25-Feb-02 07:13 PM, #13
     Reply had a feeling you'd deleted, Daurwyn (Guest), 24-Feb-02 12:39 PM, #4
     Reply oh, thanks for not mentioning names anyway, Daurwyn (Guest), 24-Feb-02 01:08 PM, #5
     Reply RE: I die I die!, Shinomori (Guest), 24-Feb-02 01:53 PM, #6
     Reply RE: I die I die!, Diego (Guest), 24-Feb-02 02:20 PM, #7
     Reply RE: I die I die!, Valkenar, 24-Feb-02 02:52 PM, #8
     Reply RE: I die I die!, Shrikas (Guest), 24-Feb-02 10:25 PM, #10
     Reply RE: I die I die!, Taelen (Guest), 25-Feb-02 02:09 AM, #11
     Reply RE: I die I die!, Borbor (Guest), 12-Mar-02 01:50 PM, #14
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4898 Previous topic | Next topic