Subject: "(DELETED) Adalanthal Elnarthas the Holy Knight of the Glade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48659
Show all folders

Adalanthal (Guest)Tue 13-Jun-06 06:12 PM

#48659, "(DELETED) Adalanthal Elnarthas the Holy Knight of the Glade"

Sadly, it's time to delete. Real life catches up and all.

Thanks Innis. Never had such a cosy god before (:. Hope I didn't screw up your religion too much, I'm not a veteran empoweree (nor am I a veteran player really). Tried my best, be drunk and jolly while swinging the old sword at the evils.

It was a very nice goodbye I had in game. Thanks Saroiya, and The Power That Be that made Galadhwen talk to me for the first time in Adalanthal's long elven life, heh.

To the evils: Sorry for being an unkillable, overpowered paladin. It's almost impossible to die as one at hero unless you willingly walk into ganks or just have a fetish for dying. Since I was uncaballed, there was no reason to walk into ganks... and I never had a fetish for dying, nor did Adalanthal the Glade knight. And sorry I didn't lose certain (Legendary) items for a long time so no one else could use them... Ahem a certain shield.

To all the lowbies who asked for help (don't think this was not coming, you!): Most of you were alright, but I think one or two need to check their align before asking... if align != good, don't waste your time... Even the lowbie who talked blatantly OOC, I tried to help ya (:

To Adalanthal's wife: Thanks for being a wonderful part of the drunken paladin's life. I didn't do anything amorous with the dryads and all after being married. Decent chap. (:

Thanks to all the coder imms who make this game run, and who make this possible. I just wish I knew the answers to:

1. When is Blessed Remission ever useful?
2. Does Call to Arms have effects other than hit/dam?
3. Does Steadfast Heart grant an extra resistance to illusions and charms that is not expressed in the resist vs mental bonus?
4. What does angelswing with sword do that mace does not do? Mace maledicts, sword seems to do nothing...
5. Was flank attack ever conceived to be a pk-viable move?
6. Does shield material/weight affect shield bash?

Ah, the puzzles to figure out.

Signing off.

Benvale, Lene, Arilyn, Calcifer, Elsworth, Lyrathuriel, Lysander, Kiel, Lothari, Adalanthal.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) Adalanthal Elnarthas the Holy Knight of the G... [View all] , Adalanthal (Guest), Tue 13-Jun-06 06:12 PM
Reply Fun times., Adhelard1 (Guest), 14-Jun-06 02:11 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) Adalanthal Elnarthas the Holy Knight of t..., nepenthe, 14-Jun-06 01:09 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) Adalanthal Elnarthas the Holy Knight of t..., Innis, 13-Jun-06 08:56 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) Adalanthal Elnarthas the Holy Knight of t..., The wife (Guest), 13-Jun-06 06:32 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48659 Previous topic | Next topic