Subject: "RE: (DELETED) Adalanthal Elnarthas the Holy Knight of the Glade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48659
Show all folders

InnisTue 13-Jun-06 08:56 PM
Member since 20th Feb 2005
106 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48662, "RE: (DELETED) Adalanthal Elnarthas the Holy Knight of the Glade"

Well, with your times online decreasing, I knew what was coming, just not exactly when. As a Glade paladin...once we beat the rough edges off you, you did quite well, and I was pleased how you matured. As I mentioned via the shrine chick, you will be missed, but then again, I miss all of them that come through and have a good time. Speaking of which, I am pleased with your panache and rp abilities...and aside from stealing you blind with a mob while your were 'busy', I can't...oops we save that for another time.

Good luck from me and all the nymphs.

innis@carrionfields.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) Adalanthal Elnarthas the Holy Knight of the G... [View all] , Adalanthal (Guest), Tue 13-Jun-06 06:12 PM
Reply Fun times., Adhelard1 (Guest), 14-Jun-06 02:11 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) Adalanthal Elnarthas the Holy Knight of t..., nepenthe, 14-Jun-06 01:09 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) Adalanthal Elnarthas the Holy Knight of t..., Innis, 13-Jun-06 08:56 PM #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) Adalanthal Elnarthas the Holy Knight of t..., The wife (Guest), 13-Jun-06 06:32 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48659 Previous topic | Next topic