Subject: "RE: (DEL) Ahmed the Weaponsmaster" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4854
Show all folders

Arknok (Guest)Sun 24-Feb-02 01:11 AM

#4855, "RE: (DEL) Ahmed the Weaponsmaster"

Here is the true picture of what happened when I tried to betray you and why you escaped.

I was grouped with Cthatuhl and Shriharikota.Actually Shriharikota was to join us but he got you to second him.He suggested we betray you and I said yes.
According to my plan (never mind that it went all awry later) Shriharikota was to lead you to the crossroads.Cthatuhl was one south,I was two south and my snare three south.When you arrived Cthatuhl was to bash you ... if you flee south I ambush if you flee north shriharikota does,from me if you flee south snare awaits you if you flee north cthatuhl takes you again and in case he is hurt shriharikota does .. while I add a ambush and a lightning.
Now on the way Shriharikota got attacked and things went awry.His legs gave up and he had no food he manage to get to this side of the void.I gave up my posistion and went to him and gave him food.You arrive.Cthatuhl loses his mind ....
You go upto cthatuhl and animation leaves animation returns for cthatuhl .. one bash and he is jammed up I threw in a ambush you flee south and then go even south ... escape from snare ... go two north and into temple ... ALL THIS WHILE Shriharikota pottering about you and does not attack you ... I was coming into the temple to finish you off and q return.

*** THE END ***

Nice to know ... luck with yer next characters.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Ahmed the Weaponsmaster [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 23-Feb-02 03:49 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Ahmed the Weaponsmaster, Arknok (Guest), 24-Feb-02 01:11 AM #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Ahmed the Weaponsmaster, Ahmed (Guest), 23-Feb-02 04:05 PM, #1
     Reply Oh a little backstory, Ahmed (Guest), 23-Feb-02 04:29 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Oh a little backstory, Boldereth, 24-Feb-02 12:51 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Oh a little backstory, Amakiir (Guest), 24-Feb-02 11:51 PM, #7
          Reply RE: Oh a little backstory, Ahmed (Guest), 25-Feb-02 12:18 AM, #8
               Reply Well, if thats how you feel..., Amakiir (Guest), 26-Feb-02 02:28 AM, #10
                    Reply haha, you had your chance n/t, Ahmed (Guest), 26-Feb-02 10:12 AM, #11
     Reply RE: (DEL) Ahmed the Weaponsmaster, Jraln (Guest), 23-Feb-02 08:08 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) Ahmed the Weaponsmaster, Loranessa (Guest), 24-Feb-02 02:40 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) Ahmed the Weaponsmaster, Krogum (Guest), 26-Feb-02 12:34 AM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4854 Previous topic | Next topic