Subject: "(DEL) Ahmed the Weaponsmaster" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4854
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 23-Feb-02 03:49 PM
Member since 12th May 2024
16843 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4854, "(DEL) Ahmed the Weaponsmaster"

Sat Feb 23 15:47:18 2002

2 o''clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of Winter on the Theran calendar Ahmed perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:231
PK Ratio:63% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Ahmed the Weaponsmaster, Arknok (Guest), 24-Feb-02 01:11 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Ahmed the Weaponsmaster, Ahmed (Guest), 23-Feb-02 04:05 PM, #1
     Reply Oh a little backstory, Ahmed (Guest), 23-Feb-02 04:29 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Oh a little backstory, Boldereth, 24-Feb-02 12:51 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Oh a little backstory, Amakiir (Guest), 24-Feb-02 11:51 PM, #7
          Reply RE: Oh a little backstory, Ahmed (Guest), 25-Feb-02 12:18 AM, #8
               Reply Well, if thats how you feel..., Amakiir (Guest), 26-Feb-02 02:28 AM, #10
                    Reply haha, you had your chance n/t, Ahmed (Guest), 26-Feb-02 10:12 AM, #11
     Reply RE: (DEL) Ahmed the Weaponsmaster, Jraln (Guest), 23-Feb-02 08:08 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) Ahmed the Weaponsmaster, Loranessa (Guest), 24-Feb-02 02:40 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) Ahmed the Weaponsmaster, Krogum (Guest), 26-Feb-02 12:34 AM, #9

Arknok (Guest)Sun 24-Feb-02 01:11 AM

#4855, "RE: (DEL) Ahmed the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #0

Here is the true picture of what happened when I tried to betray you and why you escaped.

I was grouped with Cthatuhl and Shriharikota.Actually Shriharikota was to join us but he got you to second him.He suggested we betray you and I said yes.
According to my plan (never mind that it went all awry later) Shriharikota was to lead you to the crossroads.Cthatuhl was one south,I was two south and my snare three south.When you arrived Cthatuhl was to bash you ... if you flee south I ambush if you flee north shriharikota does,from me if you flee south snare awaits you if you flee north cthatuhl takes you again and in case he is hurt shriharikota does .. while I add a ambush and a lightning.
Now on the way Shriharikota got attacked and things went awry.His legs gave up and he had no food he manage to get to this side of the void.I gave up my posistion and went to him and gave him food.You arrive.Cthatuhl loses his mind ....
You go upto cthatuhl and animation leaves animation returns for cthatuhl .. one bash and he is jammed up I threw in a ambush you flee south and then go even south ... escape from snare ... go two north and into temple ... ALL THIS WHILE Shriharikota pottering about you and does not attack you ... I was coming into the temple to finish you off and q return.

*** THE END ***

Nice to know ... luck with yer next characters.

Ahmed (Guest)Sat 23-Feb-02 04:05 PM

#4856, "RE: (DEL) Ahmed the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #0

I wanted to be an ubersoldat but I turned out to be just a regular soldat. It's all good. To all my friends, I had fun. Rock on. To all my enemies, there is a big scion gang waiting to do what I would have done to you. I am slowly going the way of the old vets but there are a few things I want to do still, so I have maybe a couple left in me.

It sucks in a way, I wanted to go all the way to the inevitable con death with this one but I have nothing to prove now. 63 is probably my best ratio in seven years of this game so I am pretty pleased. Had 16 con no trains when I deleted.

Don't cry for me Thera, be seeing you soon.

P.S. One regret. I really needed a tanking spec so I could do hell the way I wanted to. Will soon be fixed.

Ahmed (Guest)Sat 23-Feb-02 04:29 PM

#4860, "Oh a little backstory"
In response to Reply #1

I was a good man who did bad things. I tried to have no enemies who were not enemies of the chasm, because it was all about the fight and doing my guard duty, not personal hatred. I actually wanted to join the heralds after I lost a few more con, but a big mess where I killed the front guard and Olin in a group kinda ruined that plan. Oh, and the sad lack of _consistant_ roleplay. Used to be able to do it easy but with Ahmed ( and some of my previous chars) I was always worrying about my rep as a badass or the poor bastard I just took to the house. It's a hard way to play a scion and in the end you find yourself with a lot of allies and no logical thread to follow with your char. If I am going to quit I have to do at least one char right. That is well rounded and no stupid newbie mistakes...going to try.

BolderethSun 24-Feb-02 12:51 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4865, "RE: Oh a little backstory"
In response to Reply #2

You were certainly one of the more interesting Scions to battle and speak with. You'll be missed on that perspective, resourceful and competant, whereas many of your ilk simply do the ole bash bash bash routine and see if it works . Either way, it was a good time, and I'll look forward to your next.

Amakiir (Guest)Sun 24-Feb-02 11:51 PM

#4861, "RE: Oh a little backstory"
In response to Reply #2

<--- I tried to have no enemies who were not enemies of the chasm, because it was all about the fight and doing my guard duty, not personal hatred --->

Not really the impression I got....mabye I was just picking up the wrong vibes?!

Ahmed (Guest)Mon 25-Feb-02 12:18 AM

#4862, "RE: Oh a little backstory"
In response to Reply #7

Ah have to reply to this one. I didn't hate you, and sorta envied your job at the inn. You asked me for peace first time we met, and I was feeling a little randy, so I attacked you in an attempt to provoke a reaction. Was pretty pleased when you kept kicking me out of the bar later (even once in the middle of a duel in the brawling room, heh) but you never tried to defend yourself. I figured anyone who carries around a sword, especially an assassin, should at least try to stand up to me once.

I took it upon myself to push you into being a fighter. Caught you in arial city one day where again you professed your peaceful intent but you were killing arial prisoners at the time. As far as I was concerned fighting them and fighting me was the same deal, so I had to whack ya. If you had asked I would have gladly helped you out with fighting and stuff, but you kept insisting I was just a big bully, so I returned what I took from your corpse and said ##### it. Never bothered you again.

Amakiir (Guest)Tue 26-Feb-02 02:28 AM

#4863, "Well, if thats how you feel..."
In response to Reply #8

Mind sending a little advice when fighting dagger specs my way? I always get fucked over by them...

acedamace@hotmail.com

Ahmed (Guest)Tue 26-Feb-02 10:12 AM

#4864, "haha, you had your chance n/t"
In response to Reply #10

Jraln (Guest)Sat 23-Feb-02 08:08 PM

#4859, "RE: (DEL) Ahmed the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #1

Had fun playing with/against you, though I was quite disappointed when the first fight we had after war was declared. It was you, Dullameh, and Tilaen, and I escaped but died of plague, and in a totally non-rp way you asked me if you had bled me to death. Not so good. Otherwise, good job. Try an RP character, like a cleanly shorn scrotum, it really is quite refreshing.

-Jraln

Loranessa (Guest)Sun 24-Feb-02 02:40 PM

#4858, "RE: (DEL) Ahmed the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #1

You were a fine warrior, and I was always happy to tangle with ya.
I remember those times you tried entwining me (which was the first
time I found out you had whips as a spec) and I about messed myself,
cause I knew that if you had landed one, I'd be dead. Fortunately ya
never did...but you still whooped some ass with those daggers. I've
always been a fan of dagger specs, and you reminded me why. If I
hadn't been as well prepped as I always was, you would have taken me
down several times. Anyway, I hope to fight you in some other guise
soon.

P.S. I'm glad you understood the urge for a one on one warrior battle,
unlike the majority of the scion gang.

Krogum (Guest)Tue 26-Feb-02 12:34 AM

#4857, "RE: (DEL) Ahmed the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #1

*tickle*

When I was walking by and saw you held, I had to do that.

So long.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4854 Previous topic | Next topic