Subject: "RE: (DEL) Aristen the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4820
Show all folders

Aristen (Guest)Thu 21-Feb-02 04:44 PM

#4825, "RE: (DEL) Aristen the Grand Master of Changelings"

Tortoise...

Forms were killer, agreed. I paid the price for not using a roller and getting max con (though I was able to with the insane amount of pracs I had). Elf health just sucks in general though, and while I had my fair share of interesting and even fights, losing sucked cause I would have to regear with bad hp gear and wait until a reboot or something to get back to a point where, even with protections, I had enough health to stay in a fight. Porc doesn't have regen, which hurts, neither does the tortoise, though its damage reduction is sick. Just doesn't help without the health. Oh well. I'm not sure what people really thought of the char, I didn't have a specific role, just kind of ran the typical role of the elf who reveres life, hates killing, but does what he believes is necessary. Oh well. The next appears to be somewhat more interesting.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Aristen the Grand Master of Changelings [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 21-Feb-02 06:15 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) Aristen the Grand Master of Changelings, Aristen (Guest), 21-Feb-02 06:17 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Aristen the Grand Master of Changelings, ORB, 21-Feb-02 08:36 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) Aristen the Grand Master of Changelings, Aristen (Guest), 21-Feb-02 04:44 PM #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) Aristen the Grand Master of Changelings, Anborankein (Guest), 22-Feb-02 11:46 AM, #4
          Reply RE: (DEL) Aristen the Grand Master of Changelings, Aristen (Guest), 22-Feb-02 09:24 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4820 Previous topic | Next topic