Subject: "(DEL) Aristen the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4820
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 21-Feb-02 06:15 AM
Member since 12th May 2024
16843 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4820, "(DEL) Aristen the Grand Master of Changelings"

Thu Feb 21 06:14:03 2002

4 o''clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Sun on the Theran calendar Aristen perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:WARLOCK, the Warlocks of the Golden Grimoire
Hours:181
PK Ratio:23% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Aristen (Guest)Thu 21-Feb-02 06:17 AM

#4821, "RE: (DEL) Aristen the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #0

Had like one con point left, and was getting bored. Tilaen, sorry...had fun playing opposite you. A shame we never had the chance to sit and talk, beyond one of us being a ghost in the tower or chasm.

Nefahrin: Thanks a bunch.

Loranessa: Well done.

Penz: Death blow and barrier dropping just suck.

Hrm, guess that's about it. On to the next.

ORBThu 21-Feb-02 08:36 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
993 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4824, "RE: (DEL) Aristen the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #1

I would have killed to have a shifter with those forms. You probably even had sand lizard as your minor defense.

That which does not kill us,
makes us stronger.

Aristen (Guest)Thu 21-Feb-02 04:44 PM

#4825, "RE: (DEL) Aristen the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #2

Tortoise...

Forms were killer, agreed. I paid the price for not using a roller and getting max con (though I was able to with the insane amount of pracs I had). Elf health just sucks in general though, and while I had my fair share of interesting and even fights, losing sucked cause I would have to regear with bad hp gear and wait until a reboot or something to get back to a point where, even with protections, I had enough health to stay in a fight. Porc doesn't have regen, which hurts, neither does the tortoise, though its damage reduction is sick. Just doesn't help without the health. Oh well. I'm not sure what people really thought of the char, I didn't have a specific role, just kind of ran the typical role of the elf who reveres life, hates killing, but does what he believes is necessary. Oh well. The next appears to be somewhat more interesting.

Anborankein (Guest)Fri 22-Feb-02 11:46 AM

#4822, "RE: (DEL) Aristen the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #1

Glad we got to travel a bit. We had a few good times/battles. WOuld have been good to have met you earlier in life. Take care and hope you come back for more.

Aristen (Guest)Fri 22-Feb-02 09:24 PM

#4823, "RE: (DEL) Aristen the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #4

Thanks. I did enjoy the chance to travel/fight with you, and as for being around...I was inducted by Felgaire a long time ago. I hit about rank 47 and stopped playing for a long while, then came back to find two new leaders in the absence of Annalena and Felgaire. You are doing a good job, keep it up.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4820 Previous topic | Next topic