Subject: "RE: (DEL) Sharvin the Grand Master of Artistry" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4806
Show all folders

HammerSongThu 21-Feb-02 02:40 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
679 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4809, "RE: (DEL) Sharvin the Grand Master of Artistry"

>
>Well what can I say, I had alot of fun with this char.
>But there is no point playing a bard if you cant fiend.
>Removing fiend on battle bards is just gay.

Considering it wasn't meant to be a part of Battle bard's arsenal in the first place, I figured sooner than later would be the best time to right a wrong. Also considering that almost every bard outside of Kastellyn fully depended on this song no matter who they would fight - I knew it would end up having to go eventually.

>As it stands rager powers are sort of on par of not being
>able to use magic IMHO, but to lose the fiend, even a
>non-caballed
>bard is tougher.
>To make things worse, there are new policies on what eq you
>can wear
>and since i dress like a mage, i mean a bard has to go for
>mana/hp
>then much of that i now cant wear..

As you'll have noticed, Battle Bards in the Battle cabal are at an extremely huge advantage. Resist on top of resist. Cold be sleep to negate huge groups, when you don't see me to disturb spellcasting. It's relatively arguable how tough (battle scouts especially) a battle bard can be without the frightful fiend song.
See my board for comments on gear.

>Thror sure is up to something, I thank him for allowing a
>smug battle
>bard but damn, i dont know what he is doing to ragers right
>now. But
>its a radical approach.

I picked you out when you were busy trying to get inducted. For some reason I just knew it was you. To be honest, I wasn't really impressed with your interview but the second time around you seemed to have some different approaches. I just wish I would have seen that shine through in your non-existant RP. However, you were (as expected) a brawler that showed when you came down to throwing blows.

>In the last few months, berserkers got screwed, now bards,
>now eq.

I still don't understand why people think berserkers have gotten screwed. They have some of the best cabal powers in the game. One drawback doesn't amount to the benefits Ragers get being berserkers.

Hrm, THROR, thank you for giving me the time i had, battle
>bards rock, just not anymore.

I was hoping you would stick it out and show everyone that Battle Bards could still rock. Good job with this character and best of luck with the next.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Sharvin the Grand Master of Artistry [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 21-Feb-02 12:16 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) Sharvin the Grand Master of Artistry, Sharvin/Arolin (Guest), 21-Feb-02 01:02 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Sharvin the Grand Master of Artistry, Nydeikon (Guest), 21-Feb-02 01:12 AM, #5
Reply hehe, Arolin (Guest), 21-Feb-02 01:16 AM, #6
     Reply RE: hehe, penz (Guest), 21-Feb-02 02:05 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Sharvin the Grand Master of Artistry, Kazahando, 21-Feb-02 03:04 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) Sharvin the Grand Master of Artistry, Iillien (Guest), 21-Feb-02 07:54 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) Sharvin the Grand Master of Artistry, HammerSong, 21-Feb-02 02:40 PM #11
Reply heh, Viornsra (Guest), 21-Feb-02 06:46 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DEL) Sharvin the Grand Master of Artistry, Thrakizod (Guest), 21-Feb-02 12:48 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Sharvin the Grand Master of Artistry, Jhyrbian, 21-Feb-02 12:55 AM, #2
     Reply well, Arolin (Guest), 21-Feb-02 01:09 AM, #4
          Reply RE: well, NastyPope, 21-Feb-02 02:19 AM, #8
               Reply ragers are always a challenge, Arolin (Guest), 21-Feb-02 04:29 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4806 Previous topic | Next topic