Subject: "RE: (DEL) Sharvin the Grand Master of Artistry" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4806
Show all folders

Sharvin/Arolin (Guest)Thu 21-Feb-02 01:02 AM

#4807, "RE: (DEL) Sharvin the Grand Master of Artistry"

Well what can I say, I had alot of fun with this char.
But there is no point playing a bard if you cant fiend.
Removing fiend on battle bards is just gay.
As it stands rager powers are sort of on par of not being
able to use magic IMHO, but to lose the fiend, even a non-caballed
bard is tougher.
To make things worse, there are new policies on what eq you can wear
and since i dress like a mage, i mean a bard has to go for mana/hp
then much of that i now cant wear..
Thror sure is up to something, I thank him for allowing a smug battle
bard but damn, i dont know what he is doing to ragers right now. But
its a radical approach.

In the last few months, berserkers got screwed, now bards, now eq.

Farwells

Vorzythur, man you got a raw deal, how could you possible complete that task

Marlek, This guy gets 100 points for courage!

Konnal/blasko, Seems silly for you guys to be booted for no real reason.

Penz, You started off like some cocky greedy #####, then came out okay, as you
go through alot of good eq you eventually dont go so crazy over it, I saw that
progression with your char.

Tobeldest, I knew you want to stick it out to the bitter end and probably will

Varrik, Man, why did you have to start that thing about magic flags, *groan*

Loborguz, You sure treated my rager better than the one right before it, didnt know why
I guess you liked having a bard with ya

Tilaen, Heh, I love your arrogance, because you twist it well, you place a bit of humour in it.
I hate when people are too serious.

Viorsnra, I love fighting you, man you made me need to run so hard with that damn bird chasing me

Iillien, what can I say, I loved that your unholy nightmare took heavy to the frightful fiend, it was
very ironic.

Dullameh, heh, I dont think you ever survived the fiend, necros really dont like them. Never got the loot on you, except when i killed you as crain and maybe another character too *innocent blink*
Good luck with the lich, I would have done anything to stop mobus liching, but not you.

Nexus.. You guys really needed to work on your stratagy for a bit there, we were really thumping you hard
you had numbers and so often all got slammed. But I loved how you were all willing to give it a go.
In fact for awhile, there wasnt any regulars too afraid for action. I think you all certainly got your revenge on me tho with some serious ganking sprees. You guys are all gonna get cleaned up by scion now tho.

Warlock: Lithmowa, did you use resist mental for every single one of our fights or is your form
like the only non-vulnerable bard form?

Whever I had some berserkers with me, we really could clean house, then other times it was like
having 3 bird fly to me as i tried to escape. About 2/3rd through I started to use pk triggers.
Geez I wouldnt use them on any other class, but on a bard, they are so needed if you want to sleep people.

I had too many chars anyway, i cant believe how often someone asks
me for tatics on killing one of their enemies, and its me

Hrm, THROR, thank you for giving me the time i had, battle bards rock, just not anymore.

Arolin

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Sharvin the Grand Master of Artistry [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 21-Feb-02 12:16 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) Sharvin the Grand Master of Artistry, Sharvin/Arolin (Guest), 21-Feb-02 01:02 AM #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Sharvin the Grand Master of Artistry, Nydeikon (Guest), 21-Feb-02 01:12 AM, #5
Reply hehe, Arolin (Guest), 21-Feb-02 01:16 AM, #6
     Reply RE: hehe, penz (Guest), 21-Feb-02 02:05 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Sharvin the Grand Master of Artistry, Kazahando, 21-Feb-02 03:04 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) Sharvin the Grand Master of Artistry, Iillien (Guest), 21-Feb-02 07:54 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) Sharvin the Grand Master of Artistry, HammerSong, 21-Feb-02 02:40 PM, #11
Reply heh, Viornsra (Guest), 21-Feb-02 06:46 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DEL) Sharvin the Grand Master of Artistry, Thrakizod (Guest), 21-Feb-02 12:48 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Sharvin the Grand Master of Artistry, Jhyrbian, 21-Feb-02 12:55 AM, #2
     Reply well, Arolin (Guest), 21-Feb-02 01:09 AM, #4
          Reply RE: well, NastyPope, 21-Feb-02 02:19 AM, #8
               Reply ragers are always a challenge, Arolin (Guest), 21-Feb-02 04:29 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4806 Previous topic | Next topic