Subject: "Farewells" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47706
Show all folders

Nedav (Guest)Sat 22-Apr-06 03:48 PM

#47710, "Farewells"

At first I will explain my deletion, because this is really not what I wanted. This should have been an age death and I had big plans for him that never unfolded. I am now writing my masters thesis and that oddly means free time for me and I also knew that I would be free in summer too so my plan was to play Nedav to the end. However something came up and I got pretty sick. I lost little over three weeks with my stomache being ####ed up and I could not do much and now when I've finally gotten treatment I also seems to have caught something else that I they really don't know what it is yet. Even though guesses is that it is a pretty rare form of diabetes(diabetes insipidus). So even if it is kinda cool and I'm starting to feel better, the diabetes thing might be temporary and even if it is not then I will just have to eat a pill or two every day to keep it at bay. So that is really nothing, but I find that I don't know when I can come back and play and when I do play I never know when I have to quit in an instant. And sadly I cannot play a high profile char like that. And also I've missed 3-4 weeks of my thesis, so I need to concentrate on that too.

Damn, that was a lot of rambling. Don't take it as whining I just felt that I let people down and wanted to give an apology. Even if 78 hours is not much.

This char was made to force me to interact with people and I tried to do that. Nedav had slightly odd beliefs that I found very fun to play out and people got curious as they were kinda odd. I made sure most people I met knew who I followed and why. Often by starting with casual references to Him to spark curiosity. I had big plans of recruiting more people and trying to get acolytes to adopt him, but alas it was not to be.

Farewells then..

Imms:

Drokalanatym
Sorry for making you a sissy Acolyte imm and I thank you a lot for the interactions, powers and for giving me a chance. You are really cool and I wanted to make you the most famous of all gods.

Corrlaan
I feel so bad for deleting just after the rewards.

Players:

I did not live long with this char so I did not know that many and even so my memory sucks so respond if you wonder something.

Nyzin
Liked you a lot, very friendly. Good roleplay and ran fast as hell.

Kavan
Never fought together but really loved your reports

Anaisah
Played a better acolyte than me that is for sure, well done.

Paladins
All the paladins I met impressed me. Even if Glaum was begged a lot but understandable as it turns out it was his first hero.

Enemies:
Hardly had any, some assassins that tried to assassinate me.

Died to a misflag that I later realised was Furoll that placed and not Zereal that I thought.

About cf in general:
Top notch, some things I disagree with but that is standard. Just a question to nep. Perhaps make certain punishments in the tower less hard. I've been there before and I'm stuck and think I need stuff from a room. But when I tried to get stuff I lost everything. Ok no fancy eq, I can request an almost as good set very fast but the idea. But as no one I asked knew how to do it just made me....want to cheat. But luckily I just calmed down and did return for a long while. I will return with another char as it is a great area but might just need to rethink the more hardcore punishments perhaps?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nedav Sorosin the Preacher of the ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 22-Apr-06 09:48 AM
Reply Farewells, Nedav (Guest), 22-Apr-06 03:48 PM #1
     Reply Damn it., Hyzin (Guest), 22-Apr-06 03:59 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Damn it., Nedav (Guest), 23-Apr-06 03:38 AM, #5
     Reply smirk :) (n/t), Redegis (Guest), 23-Apr-06 08:51 AM, #7
     Reply RE: Farewells, Thmauddhot (Guest), 22-Apr-06 06:41 PM, #3
     Reply Yeah, Nedav (Guest), 23-Apr-06 03:36 AM, #4
     Reply Farewell, Reir (Guest), 23-Apr-06 08:04 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Farewell, Nedav (Guest), 23-Apr-06 11:36 AM, #8
     Reply RE: Farewells, Anaisah (Guest), 24-Apr-06 10:32 AM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47706 Previous topic | Next topic