Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nedav Sorosin the Preacher of the ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47706
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 22-Apr-06 09:48 AM
Member since 12th May 2024
16843 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47706, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nedav Sorosin the Preacher of the Lurker, Acolyte of the Golden Sun"

Sat Apr 22 09:44:56 2006

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Nedav perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:78

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Farewells, Nedav (Guest), 22-Apr-06 03:48 PM, #1
     Reply Damn it., Hyzin (Guest), 22-Apr-06 03:59 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Damn it., Nedav (Guest), 23-Apr-06 03:38 AM, #5
     Reply smirk :) (n/t), Redegis (Guest), 23-Apr-06 08:51 AM, #7
     Reply RE: Farewells, Thmauddhot (Guest), 22-Apr-06 06:41 PM, #3
     Reply Yeah, Nedav (Guest), 23-Apr-06 03:36 AM, #4
     Reply Farewell, Reir (Guest), 23-Apr-06 08:04 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Farewell, Nedav (Guest), 23-Apr-06 11:36 AM, #8
     Reply RE: Farewells, Anaisah (Guest), 24-Apr-06 10:32 AM, #9

Nedav (Guest)Sat 22-Apr-06 03:48 PM

#47710, "Farewells"
In response to Reply #0

At first I will explain my deletion, because this is really not what I wanted. This should have been an age death and I had big plans for him that never unfolded. I am now writing my masters thesis and that oddly means free time for me and I also knew that I would be free in summer too so my plan was to play Nedav to the end. However something came up and I got pretty sick. I lost little over three weeks with my stomache being ####ed up and I could not do much and now when I've finally gotten treatment I also seems to have caught something else that I they really don't know what it is yet. Even though guesses is that it is a pretty rare form of diabetes(diabetes insipidus). So even if it is kinda cool and I'm starting to feel better, the diabetes thing might be temporary and even if it is not then I will just have to eat a pill or two every day to keep it at bay. So that is really nothing, but I find that I don't know when I can come back and play and when I do play I never know when I have to quit in an instant. And sadly I cannot play a high profile char like that. And also I've missed 3-4 weeks of my thesis, so I need to concentrate on that too.

Damn, that was a lot of rambling. Don't take it as whining I just felt that I let people down and wanted to give an apology. Even if 78 hours is not much.

This char was made to force me to interact with people and I tried to do that. Nedav had slightly odd beliefs that I found very fun to play out and people got curious as they were kinda odd. I made sure most people I met knew who I followed and why. Often by starting with casual references to Him to spark curiosity. I had big plans of recruiting more people and trying to get acolytes to adopt him, but alas it was not to be.

Farewells then..

Imms:

Drokalanatym
Sorry for making you a sissy Acolyte imm and I thank you a lot for the interactions, powers and for giving me a chance. You are really cool and I wanted to make you the most famous of all gods.

Corrlaan
I feel so bad for deleting just after the rewards.

Players:

I did not live long with this char so I did not know that many and even so my memory sucks so respond if you wonder something.

Nyzin
Liked you a lot, very friendly. Good roleplay and ran fast as hell.

Kavan
Never fought together but really loved your reports

Anaisah
Played a better acolyte than me that is for sure, well done.

Paladins
All the paladins I met impressed me. Even if Glaum was begged a lot but understandable as it turns out it was his first hero.

Enemies:
Hardly had any, some assassins that tried to assassinate me.

Died to a misflag that I later realised was Furoll that placed and not Zereal that I thought.

About cf in general:
Top notch, some things I disagree with but that is standard. Just a question to nep. Perhaps make certain punishments in the tower less hard. I've been there before and I'm stuck and think I need stuff from a room. But when I tried to get stuff I lost everything. Ok no fancy eq, I can request an almost as good set very fast but the idea. But as no one I asked knew how to do it just made me....want to cheat. But luckily I just calmed down and did return for a long while. I will return with another char as it is a great area but might just need to rethink the more hardcore punishments perhaps?

Hyzin (Guest)Sat 22-Apr-06 03:59 PM

#47711, "Damn it."
In response to Reply #1

Was so going to explore more with you. Bumping into you in the silent tower like that was completely unintentional - but taught me so much. Thanks.

As for that room, yeah its hard to figure out but very possible. If it helps, I pked someone in it. Think of the cruelty I inacted doing that

Really sorry about your health problems. I know your body can be a bitch when it doesn't work right. Frustrating, painful and in the end detrimental to life in general. Seriously hope you get better - it was fun messing about with you. Good luck in RL, with everything.

Hyzin Taddlerick, Marshall of the Fortress.

Nedav (Guest)Sun 23-Apr-06 03:38 AM

#47719, "RE: Damn it."
In response to Reply #2

Hey, congratulations on Marshall. I do how do some in the room, but I also believe it has changed in some way since last I was there so when I tried to do something I did last time I got punished hard.

Anyway, I had plans of leading hell groups and all kinds of stuff. Too bad it was not to be. Good luck in the future and keep up the good work.

Redegis (Guest)Sun 23-Apr-06 08:51 AM

#47723, "smirk :) (n/t)"
In response to Reply #2

-

Thmauddhot (Guest)Sat 22-Apr-06 06:41 PM

#47712, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #1

Regarding your 'misflag'. I wasnt present to witness it, nor was Galadon my juristiction at the time. I arrived to see you being killed by an ice-devil. That was all.

Afterwards you sent some lame missive, claiming myself and Zerael had done something wrong. Just for the record, I never touched anything from your corpse. Nor did I do anything remotely wrong. Zerael, would have admitted any wrong doing as well, (to me), and he didnt either...

JUst wanted to let you know that, since we are both dead anyhow.

Nedav (Guest)Sun 23-Apr-06 03:36 AM

#47718, "Yeah"
In response to Reply #3

I will post the misflag, well not even sure if it is. I was not the initiator of the attack but there was a criminal there fighting. I can post the log at dios now that we are all dead.

I also know you did not touch the corpse after a while, I believe some Imperial assassin did now. However that was actually IC. My char followed the law down to the bit and was sphere order. He believed that it was necessary to have a law to pacify people to prepare for Him. That is why I really needed to react the way I did, to send a note directed at the evil in the cabal that I thought was a threat of the law.

I also understand that probably nothing would happen, so it was not really and attempt to punish you and more an attempt to develop my roleplay. So I hope there are no hard feelings.

Reir (Guest)Sun 23-Apr-06 08:04 AM

#47722, "Farewell"
In response to Reply #1

Liked Nedav and his rp..Had quite a surreal element to it which I enjoyed. Also seemed like one of those quiet but warm deep down inside Acolytes. Good char and I do hope you get well soon and it's nothing serious!

Nedav (Guest)Sun 23-Apr-06 11:36 AM

#47724, "RE: Farewell"
In response to Reply #6

Thanks, I realised that I should have put you in my goodbyes. But when you fade away like I did my memory has problem picking up things, hehe. Anyway, you play a solid maran. Balls to the walls in the evil fighting but also caring and protecting about those of the light. Very well done.

Anaisah (Guest)Mon 24-Apr-06 10:32 AM

#47736, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #1

Aw! I was hoping you'd age die (at the rate we play, sometime next summer...?) I could tell there was depth to your character and was looking forward to the opportunity to dig into your story. I *love* Droky! Your concept was so unique and it's a shame you can't stick around to play it out. Good luck with all your stuff!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47706 Previous topic | Next topic