Subject: "RE: (DEL) Segroi the Keeper of the Glade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4670
Show all folders

bereuht (Guest)Wed 20-Feb-02 09:35 AM

#4672, "RE: (DEL) Segroi the Keeper of the Glade"

segroi, I will never forget our interview.
mainly because you acted with your religion perfectly, thought it an odd one for a villager, but you did it perfectly, and the few times we did talk i loved it.
only thing was, when we were together the village wasnt in power, and the nexus was wiping our asses up and down the street, it was also when the scions was just losing power.. your aid WAS sorely needed, but it seemed like you werent the defender type..
ie needed you to block alot more etc.. I know how hard also it is to rank alone, you had it easier than bereuht, mainly because, he wasnt a village duergar *shiver* and forest abilities. You still have it, just without the heightened ability of wilderness familiarity. camo helps too, so does healing yourself MUCH.

My props for you, you stuck with it for a long time.
Yeah, I agree village is going downhill. Their heroes are dying off FAST, except for sharvin who is dying off slower than them, but still dying off. People like omodonore just stopped ranking completely now, so the village is in a little bit of a spot. heh.

anyway, I liked your char, and I give you props.
PS. BE MORE SNEAKY WITH YOUR ATTACKS!! DONT RUSH IN!!
GRRR. Very true, I would not have let you lead into a charge. *SHIVER*

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <BATTLE> Segroi the Keeper of the Glade [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 19-Feb-02 05:56 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Segroi the Keeper of the Glade, Kazahando, 21-Feb-02 03:13 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Segroi the Keeper of the Glade, bereuht (Guest), 20-Feb-02 09:35 AM #4
Reply RE: (DEL) <BATTLE> Segroi the Keeper of the Glade, Nivek (Guest) (Guest), 19-Feb-02 05:57 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Segroi the Keeper of the Glade, tilaen (Guest), 20-Feb-02 07:43 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) Segroi the Keeper of the Glade, Nivek's brother (Guest), 20-Feb-02 06:06 PM, #5
          Reply RE: (DEL) Segroi the Keeper of the Glade, tilaen (Guest), 21-Feb-02 10:55 AM, #7
          Reply RE: (DEL) Segroi the Keeper of the Glade, Lorak, 22-Feb-02 05:01 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) Segroi the Keeper of the Glade, Intronan, 20-Feb-02 08:30 AM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) Segroi the Keeper of the Glade, Lorak, 22-Feb-02 05:10 PM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4670 Previous topic | Next topic