Subject: "RE: Well the thanks and a brief little tidbit" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4656
Show all folders

Krogum (Guest) (Guest)Tue 19-Feb-02 05:29 PM

#4658, "RE: Well the thanks and a brief little tidbit"

>The barons- As for the barons
>after I left the tribunals
>and a little bit before
>I left, I had a
>few interactions with the Barons
>mainly Thyka and Krogum, Krogum
>thanks fer the laughs.

Well, I'm glad you autoassisted me against Tertalith in the Inn getting yourself uninducted. Muahahahaha! Chaos through friendship! Muahahahaha!

And honestly, it made it much more interesting when you didn't attack Albazan (or whatever his name is) in the ChessMaster's tower. *chuckle* "A damsel in distress, locked in a tower by an evil man!" Don't you love it when fairy tales come to CF? All we needed was a dragon guarding her, but in true Entropy fashion, we had to settle for a pantless paladin. So vile and wicked!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) <None> Salezan the Field Marshall [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 18-Feb-02 09:27 PM
Reply Well the thanks and a brief little tidbit, Salezan (Guest) (Guest), 18-Feb-02 09:55 PM, #1
     Reply Oww...poo Salezan :), Ajoul (Guest) (Guest), 18-Feb-02 11:05 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Well the thanks and a brief little tidbit, Loranessa (Guest) (Guest), 19-Feb-02 01:33 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Well the thanks and a brief little tidbit, Anborankein (Guest) (Guest), 19-Feb-02 02:57 PM, #4
     Reply nice knowing you, Daurwyn (Guest) (Guest), 19-Feb-02 03:55 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Well the thanks and a brief little tidbit, Krogum (Guest) (Guest), 19-Feb-02 05:29 PM #6
          Reply Argh, I forgot to say thanks to Albaszn!, Salezan (Guest), 20-Feb-02 01:34 PM, #7
               Reply Took you long enough!, Albaszn, 20-Feb-02 02:32 PM, #8
                    Reply Yeah Well...., Salezan (Guest), 20-Feb-02 06:58 PM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4656 Previous topic | Next topic