Subject: "Well the thanks and a brief little tidbit" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4656
Show all folders

Salezan (Guest) (Guest)Mon 18-Feb-02 09:55 PM

#4657, "Well the thanks and a brief little tidbit"

Well I'll start by saying this is my first character to con die and I never really expected a whole hell of a lot out of him. Also he was my first Tribunal, And I probably would have tried to get back into the cabal if I hadn't had a 7 con when I got booted because of the overwhelming odds from all sides (Mainly Priolith and Loranessa) I was half attempting to get into the the Nexus when My health was fading.
now for the friends:
Well He had a lot of friends More towards the end I think,
The Warlocks All of them Anborankein and Daurwyn and Trebtor, Its too bad we didn't quite get me to hero before he died to the Vulture, don't quite recall who it was but I seem to remember him saying he would quit messing with me when I left the Tribunals *shrugs*
The Tribunals, I liked most of ya except Tertalith, And I liked him as a person just not as the leader of the cabal Bah, I never got my chance ta kill ya but I outlived ya. Nolcern, and Caecia Thanks for the traveling that we did.
The heralds- This character didn't have a huge amount of interaction with the heralds but I did have a few chats with a couple of them
Dawn- Launalyn, Derexal, and Vynmlak all helped me out quite a bit as did Ralie, Thanks for helping me try to get to hero,
The barons- As for the barons after I left the tribunals and a little bit before I left, I had a few interactions with the Barons mainly Thyka and Krogum, Krogum thanks fer the laughs.
The Sylvans who became my friends towards the end, Loranessa and some ranger I can't quite recall his name are the only ones I interacted with after I left the tribunals and I never saw Priolith After I left and he was the main reason I didn't try to get back in.
The Nexites- Lorak and I traveled a bit and I would have like to be in this cabal because I had never been in it before.
The ragers- The most of em I got along with except fer penz at one point when he assassinated me but i liked most of em towards the end.
ruairc, and Kadeem, Khorlath, Zandrumial, I enjoyed everything ya all did fer me
Oh yeah and Ajoul, and Kuhekeeh,
If I am forgetting anyone You'll just have to forgive me
Now for the enemies, Damn The Scions, Tilaen you beat me up to much, and uh, Ahmed we fought a couple times I think ya got lucky once mebbe twice, and a few others that I got along with at first until I traveled and raided with the warlocks and Ruairc all those times.
The sylvans Who were the main reason for my con death, Loranessa, Priolith, Manecit, Yulithe, Uhh a couple mages Who I usually only saw in form, Bah, You all beat me up too much especially when I first got hit by all the hero sylvans at level 41 or so. but it all turned out well
and All in all I had a lot of fun with this character, And next time I have a warrior I'm not going with a axe, mace spec.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) <None> Salezan the Field Marshall [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 18-Feb-02 09:27 PM
Reply Well the thanks and a brief little tidbit, Salezan (Guest) (Guest), 18-Feb-02 09:55 PM #1
     Reply Oww...poo Salezan :), Ajoul (Guest) (Guest), 18-Feb-02 11:05 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Well the thanks and a brief little tidbit, Loranessa (Guest) (Guest), 19-Feb-02 01:33 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Well the thanks and a brief little tidbit, Anborankein (Guest) (Guest), 19-Feb-02 02:57 PM, #4
     Reply nice knowing you, Daurwyn (Guest) (Guest), 19-Feb-02 03:55 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Well the thanks and a brief little tidbit, Krogum (Guest) (Guest), 19-Feb-02 05:29 PM, #6
          Reply Argh, I forgot to say thanks to Albaszn!, Salezan (Guest), 20-Feb-02 01:34 PM, #7
               Reply Took you long enough!, Albaszn, 20-Feb-02 02:32 PM, #8
                    Reply Yeah Well...., Salezan (Guest), 20-Feb-02 06:58 PM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4656 Previous topic | Next topic