Subject: "I wouldn't worry too much Scarabaeus" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4627
Show all folders

I couldn't resist (Guest) (Guest)Tue 19-Feb-02 06:16 PM

#4651, "I wouldn't worry too much Scarabaeus"

I went to read the responses to what Aubrey posted under the name of Kerrek on the top mudsites thing. It seems they are not as gullible as he might have hoped.

Here's a response that his post not to play cf generated there.

Kerrek, I have not played on Carrionfields, but I see you're only interested in taking revenge for being site-banned.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FACT: If you are caught cheating once or
twice they never leave you alone and will
pick on any character you have from the first
time you were caught.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You admit to cheating, on more then one occasion, and you have the gall to complain when you are disciplined?

quote:
Playing a character on cf takes many hours
of your own. Characters who rise to high standards in the game are obviously good friends of one of the IMMS. Basically if you are not in good with a CF immortal you won't have any chance.

I have spent well over 1,000 hours in the MUD I play. Even with permadeath I have managed to become one of the most powerful characters on the MUD. Not due to being friends with any immortals, but due to hard work. I doubt it is any different in Carrionfields.

quote:
polite warnings, to stern warnings, to removal of characters, to a ban.

Sounds like a fair, but lenient way of discplining cheaters. Where I come from cheaters may lose anything from much of their skills, to their characters being deleted. On the first offense.

quote:
30 immortals... roleplay-required PK-allowed

Sounds great to me. Congratulations, Kerrek, your revenge post has probably done more good to Carrionfields then you could have ever imagined.

-Kesem.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) <SCION> Juheyna the Weaver of the Elements [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 16-Feb-02 01:47 AM
Reply *mutter*, Zheota (Guest) (Guest), 18-Feb-02 12:42 PM, #15
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Juheyna the Weaver of the Elements, Rhowyn (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 03:56 AM, #7
Reply Well BAH is all i can say., Juheyna (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 01:57 AM, #2
Reply well.., Nadran (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 05:00 AM, #10
Reply RE: Well BAH is all i can say., Shrikas (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 07:32 AM, #11
Reply now thats gotta be a waste of botting time :P (nt), Arolin (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 01:51 AM, #1
     Reply Botting, Juheyna (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 01:58 AM, #3
          Reply I agree Cf has gone done hill, Aubrey (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 02:13 AM, #4
          Reply Man what reality are you in?, ORB, 16-Feb-02 02:38 AM, #5
               Reply RE: Man what reality are you in?, Aubrey (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 03:16 AM, #6
                    Reply RE: Man what reality are you in?, Aristen (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 04:28 AM, #8
                    Reply Bitter?, Aubrey (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 08:48 PM, #14
                         Reply RE: Perhaps?, Walrus (Guest) (Guest), 18-Feb-02 03:49 PM, #16
                         Reply Oh yes, bitter., nepenthe, 18-Feb-02 05:12 PM, #17
                         Reply RE: Oh yes, bitter., Aubrey (Guest) (Guest), 18-Feb-02 05:52 PM, #18
                              Reply why do you still come to the boards then?, bemused (Guest) (Guest), 18-Feb-02 06:05 PM, #20
                              Reply Aubrey, Post Removed, Scarabaeus, 19-Feb-02 05:57 PM, #24
                                   Reply I wouldn't worry too much Scarabaeus, I couldn't resist (Guest) (Guest), 19-Feb-02 06:16 PM #25
                              Reply RE: Oh yes, bitter., Beer (Guest) (Guest), 18-Feb-02 06:30 PM, #21
                              Reply RE: Oh yes, bitter., Zulghinlour, 19-Feb-02 05:55 PM, #23
                              Reply Heh., nepenthe, 18-Feb-02 06:59 PM, #22
                         Reply quit yapping., sick of this (Guest) (Guest), 18-Feb-02 05:59 PM, #19
                    Reply RE: Man what reality are you in?, Eladio (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 08:31 AM, #12
                    Reply Never had a.., Nightgaunt (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 09:01 AM, #13
          Reply Its the same thing, except that alias of yours goes in ..., Arolin (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 04:35 AM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4627 Previous topic | Next topic