Subject: "(DEL) <SCION> Juheyna the Weaver of the Elements" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4627
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 16-Feb-02 01:47 AM
Member since 07th May 2024
16833 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4627, "(DEL) Juheyna the Weaver of the Elements"

Sat Feb 16 01:46:14 2002

9 o''clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Dragon on the Theran calendar Juheyna perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:175
PK Ratio:50% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply *mutter*, Zheota (Guest) (Guest), 18-Feb-02 12:42 PM, #15
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Juheyna the Weaver of the Elements, Rhowyn (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 03:56 AM, #7
Reply Well BAH is all i can say., Juheyna (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 01:57 AM, #2
Reply well.., Nadran (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 05:00 AM, #10
Reply RE: Well BAH is all i can say., Shrikas (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 07:32 AM, #11
Reply now thats gotta be a waste of botting time :P (nt), Arolin (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 01:51 AM, #1
     Reply Botting, Juheyna (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 01:58 AM, #3
          Reply I agree Cf has gone done hill, Aubrey (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 02:13 AM, #4
          Reply Man what reality are you in?, ORB, 16-Feb-02 02:38 AM, #5
               Reply RE: Man what reality are you in?, Aubrey (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 03:16 AM, #6
                    Reply RE: Man what reality are you in?, Aristen (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 04:28 AM, #8
                    Reply Bitter?, Aubrey (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 08:48 PM, #14
                         Reply RE: Perhaps?, Walrus (Guest) (Guest), 18-Feb-02 03:49 PM, #16
                         Reply Oh yes, bitter., nepenthe, 18-Feb-02 05:12 PM, #17
                         Reply RE: Oh yes, bitter., Aubrey (Guest) (Guest), 18-Feb-02 05:52 PM, #18
                              Reply why do you still come to the boards then?, bemused (Guest) (Guest), 18-Feb-02 06:05 PM, #20
                              Reply Aubrey, Post Removed, Scarabaeus, 19-Feb-02 05:57 PM, #24
                                   Reply I wouldn't worry too much Scarabaeus, I couldn't resist (Guest) (Guest), 19-Feb-02 06:16 PM, #25
                              Reply RE: Oh yes, bitter., Beer (Guest) (Guest), 18-Feb-02 06:30 PM, #21
                              Reply RE: Oh yes, bitter., Zulghinlour, 19-Feb-02 05:55 PM, #23
                              Reply Heh., nepenthe, 18-Feb-02 06:59 PM, #22
                         Reply quit yapping., sick of this (Guest) (Guest), 18-Feb-02 05:59 PM, #19
                    Reply RE: Man what reality are you in?, Eladio (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 08:31 AM, #12
                    Reply Never had a.., Nightgaunt (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 09:01 AM, #13
          Reply Its the same thing, except that alias of yours goes in ..., Arolin (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 04:35 AM, #9

Zheota (Guest) (Guest)Mon 18-Feb-02 12:42 PM

#4628, "*mutter*"
In response to Reply #0

Well damn! That's all I can say. We were together ALOT and know what am I suppose to do? Anyway best of luck to you and sorry for all the fustration.

Z. Ota

Rhowyn (Guest) (Guest)Sat 16-Feb-02 03:56 AM

#4629, "RE: (DEL) <SCION> Juheyna the Weaver of the Elements"
In response to Reply #0

Didn't get to know you until you were close to hero, and I helped you rank up. We did pretty well at those spirits. You were a good Scion, less interested in raiding and more interested in exploring. Until the next.

Juheyna (Guest) (Guest)Sat 16-Feb-02 01:57 AM

#4630, "Well BAH is all i can say."
In response to Reply #0

Well, I played an evil mage for a change. Scions is not really a bad cabal. I like it a lot. But Juheyna is my final character. I had to regear like 6 times, because I would die and CF would crash. Then I got caught in Hamash while wanted, and lost everything. I didn't know about hamash, but I think it the losing all your gear aspect is ZERO fun. And I told myself I was quitting the next time I have to regear, which happened during a raid. I just went in geysering, which was not really what I should have done, but oh well. At least I will have a completely free weekend. And to those of you who thing I can't do it. I can!!!!!!! hehehehe... oh well. good times. But I just do not like where CF has gone(going too) I was kerrek as well, and had no fun with a warrior. I love invokers, they rock and have so much they can do. Well as I was saying about the game, it seems that you have to spend so much time gathering preps, so much time regearing, so much time..time time time time. And to those of you who think it is because I lsot the anazu. Its not that I lost gear, its I am sick of spending so much time.

Disola!!!!! heeeeeeeeeee

Nadran (Guest) (Guest)Sat 16-Feb-02 05:00 AM

#4632, "well.."
In response to Reply #2

I had fun with you, I'm gonna miss you.. good luck with whatever else you have to do.. peace.

Shrikas (Guest) (Guest)Sat 16-Feb-02 07:32 AM

#4631, "RE: Well BAH is all i can say."
In response to Reply #2

Well, thing were pretty fun, until we can't group together anymore and went seperate ranking. Anyway you're great to hang around with. Good luck to your studies and personal life.

-=Kas=-

Arolin (Guest) (Guest)Sat 16-Feb-02 01:51 AM

#4633, "now thats gotta be a waste of botting time :P (nt)"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Juheyna (Guest) (Guest)Sat 16-Feb-02 01:58 AM

#4634, "Botting"
In response to Reply #1

I don't bot, don't even know how...my trick is putting in a movie..have an alias that casts a spell 50 times and sleeps, and I check the screen every once in a while..Works very well, not as effecient as botting I am sure. But oh well.

Aubrey (Guest) (Guest)Sat 16-Feb-02 02:13 AM

#4636, "I agree Cf has gone done hill"
In response to Reply #3

I agree totally with you on the direction CF
has gone. It is becoming more and more not as
enjoyable as it once was like (3) years ago.

Too many cocky imms pissing potential players
off and thus cf is getting a bad rep.

ORBSat 16-Feb-02 02:38 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
993 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4637, "Man what reality are you in?"
In response to Reply #4

Are there flying cows in Aubrey land?

That which does not kill us,
makes us stronger.

Aubrey (Guest) (Guest)Sat 16-Feb-02 03:16 AM

#4638, "RE: Man what reality are you in?"
In response to Reply #5

Nay, just be realistic in what has been occuring
with carrionfields or the past several years. More
and more people are being pissed off by the imms and
the frequent crashes.

Aristen (Guest) (Guest)Sat 16-Feb-02 04:28 AM

#4641, "RE: Man what reality are you in?"
In response to Reply #6

I don't really want to waste much of my time saying anything, so I won't. You're opinion is almost assuredly in the lowest percentile of the CF masses. No one makes you play, the Imms do a damn good job with the mud (eww, brownie points for me ) and your disgruntlement is a result of expecting to get your way and not getting it. Get past it, realize you're not always right, there is no such thing as Santa, and shut it.

Aubrey (Guest) (Guest)Sat 16-Feb-02 08:48 PM

#4642, "Bitter?"
In response to Reply #8

I am not bitter at all. I have just came to a realization
that I am not the only one who feels cf is going down
hill. Perhaps it is time the IMMS wake up and make the
mud more friendly?

Walrus (Guest) (Guest)Mon 18-Feb-02 03:49 PM

#4652, "RE: Perhaps?"
In response to Reply #14

>I am not bitter at all.
>I have just came to
>a realization
>that I am not the only
>one who feels cf is
>going down
>hill. Perhaps it is time the
>IMMS wake up and make
>the
>mud more friendly?

Define "friendly"?

Personally, speaking as newbie (my most powerful character is the lev 25 warrior I first rolled up about a month ago, and played for maybe a week, where I made acute choices like "bash? trip? why should I bother with such things?" -- pk ratio 0%), levelling, and getting good equipment are incredibly easy (presuming you follow the advice in "help tips" and the like).

What's tough is dealing with the other *players*. A lot of those players are pretty decent (which is *why* getting good equipment can be so easy -- just roleplay it). Some are going to try to kill your ass just because it's there. But, hell, even getting revenge on other players is trivial -- just figure out what they're about and take some steps to make them see that stomping on you put a crimp in their style.

Anyways (speaking as a newbie, you understand, and not as someone who was around in the golden age when everything was perfect), if you really wanted to make the mud more friendly, why am I reading people complain about you cheating? That combination of words "cheating" and "more friendly" has some implications that I'm not sure I like.

But, whatever you do, please define "more friendly".

Thanks,

W

nepentheMon 18-Feb-02 05:12 PM
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4644, "Oh yes, bitter."
In response to Reply #14

As many times as we've caught you cheating (it's a lot) and as many times as we've caught you being a general cocksmoking bozo (a lot doesn't begin to describe it) we still haven't banned your site. You can't beat that for friendly.

On the other hand, I bet I could make the mud much more friendly for a lot of the players by going ahead and doing that. Tempting. . .

In any case, it is my intention that the next time we have to deny one of your characters be the last time. Whether or not next time comes to pass is, as always, entirely up to you.

Aubrey (Guest) (Guest)Mon 18-Feb-02 05:52 PM

#4645, "RE: Oh yes, bitter."
In response to Reply #17

>As many times as we've caught
>you cheating (it's a lot)
>and as many times as
>we've caught you being a
>general cocksmoking bozo (a lot
>doesn't begin to describe it)
>we still haven't banned your
>site. You can't beat
>that for friendly.
>
>On the other hand, I bet
>I could make the mud
>much more friendly for a
>lot of the players by
>going ahead and doing that.
> Tempting. . .
>
>In any case, it is my
>intention that the next time
>we have to deny one
>of your characters be the
>last time. Whether or
>not next time comes to
>pass is, as always, entirely
>up to you.

You havent got a clue do you??

I have multiple isp's a total of 6... so banning just one
would not solve the problem. Anyrate I have e-mailed
Shokai and Aubrey was my last character on cf. I no longer
have the desire to play a mud whos IMMS are so damn arrogant
to the point of pissing many off. I am not the ONLY one
who has left cf because of the IMMS lack of friendly
Immeraction and many crashes.

Well have fun cf cocksmoking imms.

bemused (Guest) (Guest)Mon 18-Feb-02 06:05 PM

#4649, "why do you still come to the boards then?"
In response to Reply #18

If you are not the ONLY one, it is reassuring to know they've left too. Good riddance, if you aren't lying about leaving too.

ScarabaeusTue 19-Feb-02 05:57 PM
Member since 19th Feb 2011
1524 posts
#4650, "Aubrey, Post Removed"
In response to Reply #20

Two things:

First, this is not a forum where you can advertise for other
MUDs. If you're upset about being denied and site-banned and
are happy with playing somewhere else, great. Go there and quit
wasting our time. It's bad enough that we're flooded with email
from you.

Second, I REALLY don't think you want us to air your issues in
front of the player base. As amusing of a Crazy Mike post that
might make, I actually feel sorry for you and wish you'd quit
digging a deeper hole for yourself. I've got three words for
you, buddy -- LET IT GO. You're gonna be a happier, healthier
person.

I couldn't resist (Guest) (Guest)Tue 19-Feb-02 06:16 PM

#4651, "I wouldn't worry too much Scarabaeus"
In response to Reply #24

I went to read the responses to what Aubrey posted under the name of Kerrek on the top mudsites thing. It seems they are not as gullible as he might have hoped.

Here's a response that his post not to play cf generated there.

Kerrek, I have not played on Carrionfields, but I see you're only interested in taking revenge for being site-banned.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FACT: If you are caught cheating once or
twice they never leave you alone and will
pick on any character you have from the first
time you were caught.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You admit to cheating, on more then one occasion, and you have the gall to complain when you are disciplined?

quote:
Playing a character on cf takes many hours
of your own. Characters who rise to high standards in the game are obviously good friends of one of the IMMS. Basically if you are not in good with a CF immortal you won't have any chance.

I have spent well over 1,000 hours in the MUD I play. Even with permadeath I have managed to become one of the most powerful characters on the MUD. Not due to being friends with any immortals, but due to hard work. I doubt it is any different in Carrionfields.

quote:
polite warnings, to stern warnings, to removal of characters, to a ban.

Sounds like a fair, but lenient way of discplining cheaters. Where I come from cheaters may lose anything from much of their skills, to their characters being deleted. On the first offense.

quote:
30 immortals... roleplay-required PK-allowed

Sounds great to me. Congratulations, Kerrek, your revenge post has probably done more good to Carrionfields then you could have ever imagined.

-Kesem.

Beer (Guest) (Guest)Mon 18-Feb-02 06:30 PM

#4647, "RE: Oh yes, bitter."
In response to Reply #18

Time to celebrate people! Aubrey and his friends are leaving! Time to have fun!

ZulghinlourTue 19-Feb-02 05:55 PM
9792 posts
#4648, "RE: Oh yes, bitter."
In response to Reply #21

By friends, I assume you mean personalities. Never have I thought more of the three faces of Eve.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

nepentheMon 18-Feb-02 06:59 PM
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4646, "Heh."
In response to Reply #18

Considering you had a character logged on while you were writing this post your claim of having left is, sadly, not true.

I know you're going to say that's not you. Save it.

The simple fact is that you could get a million ISPs, but you can never disguise who you are. It shines through every time.

sick of this (Guest) (Guest)Mon 18-Feb-02 05:59 PM

#4643, "quit yapping."
In response to Reply #14

If making the mud more friendly means letting you cheat incompetantly and go ooc at people who kill you, we can live without it.

I for one am tired of your constant whining. You alternately accept blame and apologise for your mistakes, then try to place blame back on the imms. Are you too stupid to see why they therefore treat your apologies as insincere? Are you so ungrateful that you use the product the imms have produced for you, at their own and satisfied players' expense, and then give unconstructive criticism instead of some thanks?

I invite you to use this link to find something that makes you happy.

http://www.topmudsites.com

Eladio (Guest) (Guest)Sat 16-Feb-02 08:31 AM

#4640, "RE: Man what reality are you in?"
In response to Reply #6

Aubrey's Torrent of Verbal Diahrea MANGLE'S You.

Nightgaunt (Guest) (Guest)Sat 16-Feb-02 09:01 AM

#4639, "Never had a.."
In response to Reply #6

Problem myself, I know for sure that there was much more imm cheating in the past. And the crashes was _much_ more frequent some year ago.

I also know that you are the worst player ever, no one takes you seriously. Please go away, please?

Go play Everquest or something, most people are childish there too.

Arolin (Guest) (Guest)Sat 16-Feb-02 04:35 AM

#4635, "Its the same thing, except that alias of yours goes in ..."
In response to Reply #3

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4627 Previous topic | Next topic