Subject: "me" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4048
Show all folders

Mekaot (Guest) (Guest)Sat 01-Dec-01 03:15 AM

#4049, "me"

Well thats it, in a drunken half rage I deleted, I had a lot of fun with this char learned some things tho not really cause its my 4th assassin in a row. Damn assassin that got me, well done...never should have gone for ya in my state, but hell well done all the same. This char was rolled for the sole purpose of ragers cause its one of the only cabals I havent been in. Didnt get in tho I busted my ass fighting for the ragers my entire life, c'est le vie(least I think thats how it goes).

Lets see, whom should I say bye to...

Samar, my great felar friend, we used to be indestructible, not very often did the two of us fall together then you became a rager and forgot about me.
Plehd, my lower than me villager friend. I could count on you to travel almost constantly. Thanks for what help you gave me in ranking past 40.
Sagsworthy, the one assassin in my range I never fought. For some reason we left each other alone and I respected you for that. Well done on finally heroing.
Aubuaia, my favorite scion assassin, now no longer scion. You and I fought quite a bit with neither of us ever falling, least I dont think so. You and you assassinates, boy was I jealous. Call me pathetic but after 4 <35 assassins still never got an assassinate, dont got the patience for it.
Ungathoric, my lil smelly orc friend. It was good seeing you after such a long time. You and samar were my best buds, hope the you log on more so I can see you develop.
Yes I got another char but you'll prolly try to beat him in the ground.
Makish, we never interacted but this is Yelsar's player
Prolly more I forgot but not likely.

See ya in the fields.
No longer playing assassins, Mekaot

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Mekaot the Novice of Owaza [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 01-Dec-01 02:59 AM
Reply me, Mekaot (Guest) (Guest), 01-Dec-01 03:15 AM #2
Reply RE: me, Plehd (Guest) (Guest), 01-Dec-01 11:15 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Mekaot the Novice of Owaza, Brigvir (Guest) (Guest), 01-Dec-01 03:04 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Mekaot the Novice of Owaza, Mekaot (Guest) (Guest), 01-Dec-01 03:17 AM, #3
          Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Mekaot the Novice of Owaza, Samar (Guest) (Guest), 01-Dec-01 01:13 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4048 Previous topic | Next topic