Subject: "(DEL) <None> Mekaot the Novice of Owaza" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4048
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 01-Dec-01 02:59 AM
Member since 28th Apr 2024
16816 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4048, "(DEL) Mekaot the Novice of Owaza"

Sat Dec 1 02:58:05 2001

3 o''clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Great Evil on the Theran calendar Mekaot perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:41
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:125

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Mekaot (Guest) (Guest)Sat 01-Dec-01 03:15 AM

#4049, "me"
In response to Reply #0

Well thats it, in a drunken half rage I deleted, I had a lot of fun with this char learned some things tho not really cause its my 4th assassin in a row. Damn assassin that got me, well done...never should have gone for ya in my state, but hell well done all the same. This char was rolled for the sole purpose of ragers cause its one of the only cabals I havent been in. Didnt get in tho I busted my ass fighting for the ragers my entire life, c'est le vie(least I think thats how it goes).

Lets see, whom should I say bye to...

Samar, my great felar friend, we used to be indestructible, not very often did the two of us fall together then you became a rager and forgot about me.
Plehd, my lower than me villager friend. I could count on you to travel almost constantly. Thanks for what help you gave me in ranking past 40.
Sagsworthy, the one assassin in my range I never fought. For some reason we left each other alone and I respected you for that. Well done on finally heroing.
Aubuaia, my favorite scion assassin, now no longer scion. You and I fought quite a bit with neither of us ever falling, least I dont think so. You and you assassinates, boy was I jealous. Call me pathetic but after 4 <35 assassins still never got an assassinate, dont got the patience for it.
Ungathoric, my lil smelly orc friend. It was good seeing you after such a long time. You and samar were my best buds, hope the you log on more so I can see you develop.
Yes I got another char but you'll prolly try to beat him in the ground.
Makish, we never interacted but this is Yelsar's player
Prolly more I forgot but not likely.

See ya in the fields.
No longer playing assassins, Mekaot

Plehd (Guest) (Guest)Sat 01-Dec-01 11:15 AM

#4050, "RE: me"
In response to Reply #2

>Plehd, my lower than me villager friend. I could count on you to travel almost constantly. Thanks for what help you gave me in ranking past 40.

Not sure what that lower than me thing means, but it stinks that you're gone. We did have some cool times. Part of being a rager app is knowning how to stick in there even when it seems like no one knows you exist. Chances are, they do. Sorry to see you go, pal. Good luck with your next character.

Brigvir (Guest) (Guest)Sat 01-Dec-01 03:04 AM

#4051, "RE: (DEL) <None> Mekaot the Novice of Owaza"
In response to Reply #0

Is it that embarrassing to die to me?
Sorry.

Mekaot (Guest) (Guest)Sat 01-Dec-01 03:17 AM

#4052, "RE: (DEL) <None> Mekaot the Novice of Owaza"
In response to Reply #1

Damn you wrote that quick...
No, not really but like I said Im drunk and with a decent char well into the works I lost interested with this one. Once again well done.

Samar (Guest) (Guest)Sat 01-Dec-01 01:13 PM

#4053, "RE: (DEL) <None> Mekaot the Novice of Owaza"
In response to Reply #3

Blasted hellfire, Mekaot. You were one my my greatest, if not the, greatest companion. We fought together with tooth and claw, courage and spirit, that's all I could ask for in someone, spirit and courage and a cause. Anyway, I didn't really "forget" about you, it's just that my schedule was busy enough IC without being a rager..skills, mages, my faith, my role. With my added responsibility of that, I almost have no time for much besides the war I fought, it is a full-time job, you could say. I tried to speak with you a few times but we were both on our own schedules...toss me a line if you like at Sloshedtitan@hotmail.com
Hopefully you'll make some other characters with the same conviction in your cause.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4048 Previous topic | Next topic