Subject: "RE: (DEL) Tamarin the Master of Copper, Magistrate of Galadon" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4045
Show all folders

Tamarin (Guest) (Guest)Fri 30-Nov-01 04:00 PM

#4046, "RE: (DEL) Tamarin the Master of Copper, Magistrate of Galadon"

Well, just got bored and careless with him. I highly do not recommend a spear specialty with a half-elf. Wanted to see how it works and really never liked it much...a felar spear specialty is a much better choice I think.

A Couple of Quick good-byes

Tribunal: Thanks but at the end it just got boring and I missed the companions I grew up with initially.

Acilia and Brackelines, a lot of the fun of being a Tribunal disappeared when you two guys left the spire/disappeared from the realms.

Kooble, thanks for all the help with clothing and stuff...hopefully you will become either the Provincial Magistrate or will become a Justiciar/Vindicator.

Nelin and Rabaen, my new companions, things got boring again after you guys bailed.

Everyone else, fun to interact with.

see ya in the fields.

Tamarin

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Tamarin the Master of Copper, Magistra... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 30-Nov-01 01:35 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Tamarin the Master of Copper, Magi..., Tamarin (Guest) (Guest), 30-Nov-01 04:00 PM #2
Reply RE: (DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Tamarin the Master of Copper, Magi..., Nelin (Guest) (Guest), 30-Nov-01 01:46 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4045 Previous topic | Next topic