Subject: "(DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Tamarin the Master of Copper, Magistra..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4045
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 30-Nov-01 01:35 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2024
16814 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4045, "(DEL) Tamarin the Master of Copper, Magistrate of Galadon"

Fri Nov 30 13:35:00 2001

10 o''clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness on the Theran calendar Tamarin perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:warrior
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:133

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Tamarin (Guest) (Guest)Fri 30-Nov-01 04:00 PM

#4046, "RE: (DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Tamarin the Master of Copper, Magi..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, just got bored and careless with him. I highly do not recommend a spear specialty with a half-elf. Wanted to see how it works and really never liked it much...a felar spear specialty is a much better choice I think.

A Couple of Quick good-byes

Tribunal: Thanks but at the end it just got boring and I missed the companions I grew up with initially.

Acilia and Brackelines, a lot of the fun of being a Tribunal disappeared when you two guys left the spire/disappeared from the realms.

Kooble, thanks for all the help with clothing and stuff...hopefully you will become either the Provincial Magistrate or will become a Justiciar/Vindicator.

Nelin and Rabaen, my new companions, things got boring again after you guys bailed.

Everyone else, fun to interact with.

see ya in the fields.

Tamarin

Nelin (Guest) (Guest)Fri 30-Nov-01 01:46 PM

#4047, "RE: (DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Tamarin the Master of Copper, Magi..."
In response to Reply #0

Ugh, thought that might happen after me and Rabaen bailed out. Sorry you didn't stick it out, Tribby seems to be really hurting for members recently. Much less high ranking members. I guess you tend to get discouraged when you mob die all the time like you seemed to though. Best of luck on your next one.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4045 Previous topic | Next topic