Subject: "RE: ummmmm why?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4029
Show all folders

Annadale (Guest) (Guest)Fri 30-Nov-01 03:08 PM

#4032, "RE: ummmmm why?"

Well, there was no particular reason I deleted. I have an Imm on another mud, which as of right now, requires much more time than here. I suppose that was the main reason. Though, me not playing Carrion Fields that often, I was not really preped up to be fighting all those Scions everytime I logged on. Sorry, but Scions don't make roleplaying fun, cause all they do is gang up on you, and when your sitting in your chair, wondering damn, why did I have to be right there, right then. That sort of play isn't that enjoyable, and with the new nightwalkers, I constantly feared Kurben, who apparently never leaves the mud or something, cause he is always around. Also, I cannot play evil characters for crap, cause personally, I think anyone who plays a necromancer or anti-paladin, are in fact, in real life, jerks. I mean, they have to be. I do know this is a game, but hell, dieing on any game is never fun. And since those two are basically the epitomy of death, you can take it from there. Not to mention, I am not good with warriors, by any means. Any who thought I might have been, I'm a wuss, compared to the other Knight Heros and Knight Heroines anyways. I had fun with what little time I spent with her, I do want to make that clear. Thanks to everyone who was there to interact with me, and make it such an enjoyable time. Maybe next time I decide to come around, the Scions won't be in power, cause they bite the big one!

Special thanks to:
Vateval, Hjorgheid, Jhelsindar, Aubrey, Kaicentsai, Faelmort, Dersinal, Grollaski, Amyllysia...*brain fart* Unfortunately, I don't have that great of a memory--for some odd reason. I know there were many more, I hope you write so I can remember though! Thanks again!

Annadale Quickblade aka Annadale the Lethargic Puny Birdy Who Can't Carry a Simple Baton!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Annadale the Knight Heroine [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 29-Nov-01 10:35 PM
Reply Hrumph, Hjorgheid (Guest) (Guest), 30-Nov-01 02:34 PM, #2
Reply ummmmm why?, jasmin (Guest) (Guest), 30-Nov-01 01:28 PM, #1
     Reply RE: ummmmm why?, Annadale (Guest) (Guest), 30-Nov-01 03:08 PM #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4029 Previous topic | Next topic