Subject: "(DEL) <None> Annadale the Knight Heroine" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4029
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 29-Nov-01 10:35 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2024
16815 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4029, "(DEL) Annadale the Knight Heroine"

Thu Nov 29 22:34:30 2001

8 o''clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Shadows on the Theran calendar Annadale perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:None, None
Hours:81
PK Ratio:53% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Hjorgheid (Guest) (Guest)Fri 30-Nov-01 02:34 PM

#4030, "Hrumph"
In response to Reply #0

Thats a disapointment. You were fun to have around, and always knew where to go when someone needed a piece of equipment. Thanks for helping me get a few things. I wish you hadn't have deleted...I had a few plans that I wanted to execute with you. It was fun. Good luck with next char!

-Hjorgheid

jasmin (Guest) (Guest)Fri 30-Nov-01 01:28 PM

#4031, "ummmmm why?"
In response to Reply #0

you couldn't have been hero for very long.... You seemed to fight well, and when you travelled with us you definitely stuck things out. I'll say it once, and I'll say it again, delete is not the answer. Especially after you just heroed. Hope to travel with you again.

Jasmin

Annadale (Guest) (Guest)Fri 30-Nov-01 03:08 PM

#4032, "RE: ummmmm why?"
In response to Reply #1

Well, there was no particular reason I deleted. I have an Imm on another mud, which as of right now, requires much more time than here. I suppose that was the main reason. Though, me not playing Carrion Fields that often, I was not really preped up to be fighting all those Scions everytime I logged on. Sorry, but Scions don't make roleplaying fun, cause all they do is gang up on you, and when your sitting in your chair, wondering damn, why did I have to be right there, right then. That sort of play isn't that enjoyable, and with the new nightwalkers, I constantly feared Kurben, who apparently never leaves the mud or something, cause he is always around. Also, I cannot play evil characters for crap, cause personally, I think anyone who plays a necromancer or anti-paladin, are in fact, in real life, jerks. I mean, they have to be. I do know this is a game, but hell, dieing on any game is never fun. And since those two are basically the epitomy of death, you can take it from there. Not to mention, I am not good with warriors, by any means. Any who thought I might have been, I'm a wuss, compared to the other Knight Heros and Knight Heroines anyways. I had fun with what little time I spent with her, I do want to make that clear. Thanks to everyone who was there to interact with me, and make it such an enjoyable time. Maybe next time I decide to come around, the Scions won't be in power, cause they bite the big one!

Special thanks to:
Vateval, Hjorgheid, Jhelsindar, Aubrey, Kaicentsai, Faelmort, Dersinal, Grollaski, Amyllysia...*brain fart* Unfortunately, I don't have that great of a memory--for some odd reason. I know there were many more, I hope you write so I can remember though! Thanks again!

Annadale Quickblade aka Annadale the Lethargic Puny Birdy Who Can't Carry a Simple Baton!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4029 Previous topic | Next topic