Subject: "explanation" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3981
Show all folders

v_vegaTue 27-Nov-01 11:53 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
49 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3986, "explanation"

"Never quite understood why you attacked then, and having read your thanks to both the -village- and Raelath (obviously not a friend of the village), I still don't really understand it now."

most of my ranking betwen 35-51 was with villagers, they knew i wasn't an applicant and that i didn't mind magic... but i never wielded magic around em and they respected that.

Gac had sphere pride and when he died twice while ranking with the Storm giant sword spec that was in your group, that i tried to assassinate in arial city and just barely missed (hit but not fully). During the ranking Gac had told him to rescue if he got too hurt but twice he just kep spamming sword skills. so i went after him knowing that if i missed i'd lose a ancient hide and a few more nifty stuff. didn't really bother me....

and yes i know i will probably be back to cf.

/vinnie

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Gacfiad the Assassin Hero [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 25-Nov-01 05:23 PM
Reply Gacfiad the Assassin Hero, gacfiad (Guest) (Guest), 25-Nov-01 06:00 PM, #1
     Reply don't you believe it, Emeris (Guest) (Guest), 25-Nov-01 06:30 PM, #2
     Reply explanation, v_vega, 27-Nov-01 11:53 AM #5
     Reply Damn you.., Raelath (Guest) (Guest), 25-Nov-01 06:53 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Gacfiad the Assassin Hero, Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest), 25-Nov-01 07:22 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3981 Previous topic | Next topic