Subject: "(DEL) <None> Gacfiad the Assassin Hero" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3981
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 25-Nov-01 05:23 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2024
16815 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3981, "(DEL) Gacfiad the Assassin Hero"

Sun Nov 25 17:22:15 2001

6 o''clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness on the Theran calendar Gacfiad perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:250
PK Ratio:50% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

gacfiad (Guest) (Guest)Sun 25-Nov-01 06:00 PM

#3982, "Gacfiad the Assassin Hero"
In response to Reply #0

made this char to explore since i'd been away from cf for a while... didn't put that much time into either roleplay or pk, which pretty much shows thought i'd have a much worse ratio though... well i'll have to thank a few chars Lobo and the rager crew (- Nerylana you were one stubborn bitch), Tobeldest especially just liked you better than the average rager.
Thank you Raelath for showing me around, just wish our attempt on sillent tower would have worked out better.
Temp sorry for attacking you in the mid ranks a few times, gac liked you alot in the end.. just never met you as much then .
Tibernaius for killing me what 3 or 4 times, your char really adds some flavour to cf flyto;murder shape tiger.
Elshadir that was your name right? gac liked you.

anyways i will soon leave cf for atleast 5 months maybe forever.

/gacfiad

Emeris (Guest) (Guest)Sun 25-Nov-01 06:30 PM

#3985, "don't you believe it"
In response to Reply #1

5 months maybe forever? You'll never get away. muhahaha

Gacfiad was always a bit of a mystery to me. I remember you and some other assassin attacking my group in the arial city when I was still only a lynx. Never quite understood why you attacked then, and having read your thanks to both the -village- and Raelath (obviously not a friend of the village), I still don't really understand it now. One thing you did teach me is that lynx is great for fighting assassins.

v_vegaTue 27-Nov-01 11:53 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
49 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3986, "explanation"
In response to Reply #2

"Never quite understood why you attacked then, and having read your thanks to both the -village- and Raelath (obviously not a friend of the village), I still don't really understand it now."

most of my ranking betwen 35-51 was with villagers, they knew i wasn't an applicant and that i didn't mind magic... but i never wielded magic around em and they respected that.

Gac had sphere pride and when he died twice while ranking with the Storm giant sword spec that was in your group, that i tried to assassinate in arial city and just barely missed (hit but not fully). During the ranking Gac had told him to rescue if he got too hurt but twice he just kep spamming sword skills. so i went after him knowing that if i missed i'd lose a ancient hide and a few more nifty stuff. didn't really bother me....

and yes i know i will probably be back to cf.

/vinnie

Raelath (Guest) (Guest)Sun 25-Nov-01 06:53 PM

#3984, "Damn you.."
In response to Reply #1

Ive think I figured out what went wrong with the trip..hehe

Bye bye

Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest)Sun 25-Nov-01 07:22 PM

#3983, "RE: Gacfiad the Assassin Hero"
In response to Reply #1

Gac, heh heh...you were a bit of an enigma to Temp when it all boiled down. One minute you were helping Thera's lonliest little Scarab(Lokaoan), then next we were buddy buddy and you went and gave me Windfang, knowing it was her favorite weapon. For what it was worth, I enjoyed your chracter even if you didn't put too much into it. Thanks for the memories man...See ya around.

-Temp

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3981 Previous topic | Next topic