Subject: "RE: (DEL) Arkady the Knight Hero" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3882
Show all folders

arkady (Guest) (Guest)Fri 23-Nov-01 06:36 PM

#3886, "RE: (DEL) Arkady the Knight Hero"

Wow. didn't expect that good a ratio. Caeth, Divox, lemur, had fun fighting you all. Decided to delete a bit before I saw you all in the grove and since Divox and Caeth had been so cool decided to give em a few kills

Sorry and thank you Lobo, Sehvoor, and Meushen. The village is great fun but I was bored with the sword spec and lost sight of all my roleplaying goals. Bria you were very nice to me, really first imm I have talked to in a long time. Thanks. In no particular order thanks also to Aegon, Cherreborne, Aubuaia, Mekaot, Kuhekeeh, Krawg, Vlornik, Tobeldest, Grozbem, the whole Scion cabal for making me feel somewhat superior and courageous, Kolun and Jezzan and the drunk for taking me to hell, the Marans for not frying me every time you saw me, and last but first in my heart, Yuber. You were so much fun to hang with, especially those times in the bar. That midnight dragon should have ran in fear every time it saw us coming. Start using your daggers more and you will really ##### up these rangers and assassins and other mage slaves.

All in all an extremely fun character until I got to hero. I am sorry I didn't stick around to tie up all my loose ends but I have been trying to do this for a while and figured the only way to go was cold turkey (on the day after thanksgiving ) See you all in the fields. Peace.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <BATTLE> Arkady the Knight Hero [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 23-Nov-01 06:15 PM
Reply Farewell, dear friend, Caeth (Guest) (Guest), 24-Nov-01 09:08 AM, #5
Reply Noooo...., Caeth (Guest) (Guest), 24-Nov-01 08:50 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) <BATTLE> Arkady the Knight Hero, Divox (Guest) (Guest), 23-Nov-01 07:35 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) <BATTLE> Arkady the Knight Hero, arkady (Guest) (Guest), 23-Nov-01 06:36 PM #1
     Reply Sheesh, Reliviani (Guest) (Guest), 23-Nov-01 09:10 PM, #3
     Reply HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!, Yuber (Guest) (Guest), 24-Nov-01 09:49 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3882 Previous topic | Next topic