Subject: "(DEL) <BATTLE> Arkady the Knight Hero" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3882
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 23-Nov-01 06:15 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2024
16815 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3882, "(DEL) Arkady the Knight Hero"

Fri Nov 23 18:14:16 2001

8 o''clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Dragon on the Theran calendar Arkady perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:206
PK Ratio:53% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Farewell, dear friend, Caeth (Guest) (Guest), 24-Nov-01 09:08 AM, #5
Reply Noooo...., Caeth (Guest) (Guest), 24-Nov-01 08:50 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) <BATTLE> Arkady the Knight Hero, Divox (Guest) (Guest), 23-Nov-01 07:35 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) <BATTLE> Arkady the Knight Hero, arkady (Guest) (Guest), 23-Nov-01 06:36 PM, #1
     Reply Sheesh, Reliviani (Guest) (Guest), 23-Nov-01 09:10 PM, #3
     Reply HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!, Yuber (Guest) (Guest), 24-Nov-01 09:49 AM, #6

Caeth (Guest) (Guest)Sat 24-Nov-01 09:08 AM

#3883, "Farewell, dear friend"
In response to Reply #0

You will be missed. Here is our interaction :

Arkady tells you 'how goes fight..to balance'
You tell Arkady 'Balance is beyond just Light and Darkness, Arkady'
You tell Arkady 'when the foundation of magick in this world is threatened, the scales tips towards the physical realms'

Arkady tells you 'ah, have a brief respite. tell me if you will. of all the factions yours is the most mysterious'

Arkady tells you 'you seek balance in all things i gather'
You tell Arkady 'aye, I hope you have read my scroll?'

Arkady tells you 'i have'
You tell Arkady 'indeed so, the world's balance ties up with the four pillars/components'

You tell Arkady 'namely, <snipped>'
You tell Arkady 'overseeing and surrounding them are the primary forces of shadow and light'

You tell Arkady 'Can you see why the world needs to balance?'
You tell Arkady 'since the beginning of times - the First age.'

Arkady tells you 'i think any reasonable man can see the need for balance.'
You tell Arkady 'Light has been battling Shadow for eons and yet today, it still does'

You tell Arkady 'Because the world will be in total annihilation should one force be too strong or dominating'
You tell Arkady 'And the Village too'

You tell Arkady 'Magick has its place and so does your kind'
Arkady tells you 'so you say i am doomed to fight forever?'

You tell Arkady 'Haven't you?'
You tell Arkady 'when have you actually laid down to rest and say, I'm glad it's over?'

Arkady tells you 'yes, but i hope to prevail someday'
You tell Arkady 'Probably when you close your eyes for eternity, aye?'

Arkady tells you 'is what i fear'
You tell Arkady 'there is a greater force, more ancient than we all know'

You tell Arkady 'who sees everything from the top perspective. The gods do play a part in it too'
You tell Arkady 'I remember stories from old when there were just a couple of villagers'

You tell Arkady 'Did not the gods favour the village at that time?'
Arkady tells you 'the gods of the village have not abbandoned us'
You tell Arkady 'of course not'

You tell Arkady 'Currently I see the village having a lot of huts'
Arkady tells you 'but our gods are part of this balance issue as well?'
Arkady tells you 'indeed'

Arkady tells you 'it is a glorious time'
You tell Arkady 'Do not the commander be more fervent in interview?'
Arkady tells you 'indeed'
You tell Arkady 'or should I say, more cautious to look for better potential?'

Arkady tells you 'you are right'
You tell Arkady 'To hold the village in check, such that it does not overflow?'

You tell Arkady 'that, Arkady, balance has a way of counter-reacting'
Arkady tells you 'indeed. this balance seems self enforcing. why are you needed?'
You tell Arkady 'to keep check on the status such that when extreme, it doesn't destroy the village'

You tell Arkady 'You see, most of the time, people are carried away'
You tell Arkady 'they can be zealous in their cause to achieve something, at the expense of the other'

You tell Arkady 'That's the reason why I say we do not just help mete out petty squabbles of darkness and light'
Arkady tells you 'i see. so you are here to perpetuate the conflicts of the world?'

You tell Arkady 'I act only when the one pillar threatens the whole equilibruim, that includes magick and everything'
You tell Arkady 'Perhaps a better overview is this'

You tell Arkady 'take balance as a building'
Arkady tells you 'all right'
You tell Arkady 'a couple of stones lost and missing, won't bring the whole building down'

You tell Arkady 'but when enough stones are missing from a pillar, the effect can be quite drastic'
Arkady tells you 'but when a whole storey is missing. i see your point'

You tell Arkady 'so when the village holds the say, sceptre'
You tell Arkady 'I'm in no position to do anything for the Scions will balance the scales'

You tell Arkady 'However, jsut say the Village holds the sceptre, the sapling, the Grimoire and all. Plus the slaying of mages gets too extreme'
You tell Arkady 'That's where the Seekers come in - the balance of the world is threaten greatly and there must be a shift back'

Arkady tells you 'so you do perpetuate conflicts. but for a higher purpose'
Arkady tells you 'as you see it'

You tell Arkady 'Indeed so, whether you call me a mage linker or whatever, I must do mine, just as your destiny has made you so too'
You tell Arkady 'though I do not understand why the Village calls me so. For I can Bond with no mage'
Arkady tells you 'indeed. i do not hate you as i do most my enemies'

Arkady tells you 'and i am glad you could explain your perspective...for many reasons'
You tell Arkady 'had a couple of brushes with your brethens. they fought well and bested me many a times. I have much respect for Groglthus the late General'
Arkady tells you 'between me and you, i have much respect for your devotion to the gods.'

You tell Arkady 'oneday, the Seekers will aid your village whether you like it or not. I hope it doesn't come that far'
You tell Arkady 'for now, the Village holds much dominance in the lands'
Arkady tells you 'haha, me too, priest. me too'

You tell Arkady 'So what of you?'
You tell Arkady 'why the call to arms in hatred against magick?'
You tell Arkady 'about your cause, indeed, not many thinks like that'
You tell Arkady 'many thinks it's because some bloody mage took his parents or wife or such'
You tell Arkady 'I'm sure the Village goes beyond the mere ties a warrior has with his past'

Arkady tells you 'the village is bonded to its heritage'
Arkady tells you 'make no mistake'
Arkady tells you 'but my parents died peacefully, months apart in their sleep'
You tell Arkady 'I know. I've read much of it from the Lyceum'

You tell Arkady 'I mean warriors who comes into the village seeking revenge for their parents' death'
Arkady tells you 'i know what you mean'
You tell Arkady 'But no matter, that's their lives'
You tell Arkady 'How so, is the way of a warrior for you?'

Arkady tells you 'i come..through three ages of thera and thousands of generations of arial from warriors.'
Arkady tells you 'my people are rogues now, mostly. but i seek the past for strentgh'
Arkady tells you 'you know of the war between the magi of chaos and order?'
Arkady tells you 'but my parents died peacefully, months apart in their sleep'
You tell Arkady 'I know. I've read much of it from the Lyceum'

You tell Arkady 'I mean warriors who comes into the village seeking revenge for their parents' death'
Arkady tells you 'i know what you mean'
You tell Arkady 'But no matter, that's their lives'

Arkady tells you 'that first great war of thera. you have heard of it i imagine?'
You tell Arkady 'Aye, i did'
You tell Arkady 'the Lyceum does mention it'
Arkady tells you 'my people, the citizens and soldiers of va'zar, where early victims of that war'
You tell Arkady 'ahhh '
Arkady tells you 'the horrible aspect is that my people were adepts of magic'
Arkady tells you 'used it every day. children could match most mages of this time'
You tell Arkady 'even i hated that way the magick took to people'

Arkady tells you 'but we were betrayed by our powers. the floating city of va'zar was sent crashing into the ocean by the chaos magi. the magic failed'
You tell Arkady 'now that's not a good sight. I believed many perished?>'
Arkady tells you 'an understatement'

Arkady tells you 'only a corps of talo'zar warriors and those who happened to be away from home survide'
Arkady tells you 'and so i fight for people long dead. about as silly as fighting for balance in this mad world'

You tell Arkady 'dont' we all want to have some peace and quiet, to lay our heads back and rest'
You tell Arkady 'Indeed, our voice within calls out whenever the pressures press us too much. As such, we yearn to either restrain the forces or just lie back quietly'

You tell Arkady 'I'm sure, the essence within you will bring you to what you stand for'
Arkady tells you 'at least peace in the next world i can depend on, eh?'
You tell Arkady 'Aye to the glorious heavens besides Thror, I hear'
You tell Arkady 'hear that the Lords of Battle come down and pick up the fallen heros of battle'

Arkady tells you 'to lady bria's beautiful glade'
Arkady tells you 'the lorbs of battle i can visit on the weekends..'

You tell Arkady 'heh!'
You tell Arkady 'you have all eternity to do so'
Arkady tells you 'i seek only justice. you must undertsand this'

Arkady tells you 'i seek justice for the people of va'zar. and you seek justice on..a cosmic scale'
You tell Arkady 'indeed so. Justice do have some part in Balance - indirectly so. To correct a wrong'

You tell Arkady 'Aye, our paths will meet, and we will cross blades, but when we lay down our arms to rest eternity, I would visit your glade'
Arkady tells you 'indeed, and i will see your land of infinite justice.. and perhaps share a cup of tea. good journey priest. til we meet'
You tell Arkady 'farewell'

Caeth (Guest) (Guest)Sat 24-Nov-01 08:50 AM

#3884, "Noooo...."
In response to Reply #0

Did you realise I didn't aid them in the first battle against you? Had to balance things up and then also, I kinda respected you a lot!

See you in Asgaard, yah, when my time's up. Will come over your house there and we'll take a drink or two for friendship sake. Remember our pact?

Going to miss you! Take care!

Divox (Guest) (Guest)Fri 23-Nov-01 07:35 PM

#3885, "RE: (DEL) <BATTLE> Arkady the Knight Hero"
In response to Reply #0

Well damn, thought that might happen.

Sorry to see you go in that suicide type fashion but thought something was up when you went after us.

Divox

arkady (Guest) (Guest)Fri 23-Nov-01 06:36 PM

#3886, "RE: (DEL) <BATTLE> Arkady the Knight Hero"
In response to Reply #0

Wow. didn't expect that good a ratio. Caeth, Divox, lemur, had fun fighting you all. Decided to delete a bit before I saw you all in the grove and since Divox and Caeth had been so cool decided to give em a few kills

Sorry and thank you Lobo, Sehvoor, and Meushen. The village is great fun but I was bored with the sword spec and lost sight of all my roleplaying goals. Bria you were very nice to me, really first imm I have talked to in a long time. Thanks. In no particular order thanks also to Aegon, Cherreborne, Aubuaia, Mekaot, Kuhekeeh, Krawg, Vlornik, Tobeldest, Grozbem, the whole Scion cabal for making me feel somewhat superior and courageous, Kolun and Jezzan and the drunk for taking me to hell, the Marans for not frying me every time you saw me, and last but first in my heart, Yuber. You were so much fun to hang with, especially those times in the bar. That midnight dragon should have ran in fear every time it saw us coming. Start using your daggers more and you will really ##### up these rangers and assassins and other mage slaves.

All in all an extremely fun character until I got to hero. I am sorry I didn't stick around to tie up all my loose ends but I have been trying to do this for a while and figured the only way to go was cold turkey (on the day after thanksgiving ) See you all in the fields. Peace.

Reliviani (Guest) (Guest)Fri 23-Nov-01 09:10 PM

#3888, "Sheesh"
In response to Reply #1

Sea Lion killer *wink*, g'luck in the next.

Yuber (Guest) (Guest)Sat 24-Nov-01 09:49 AM

#3887, "HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply #1

I'm rather pissed now man, how could you do that?? We were supposed to get hero together and we had so much fun! Anyway, at the speed it goes you may found me here soon anyway...I had a good time with you, seems my tricks weren't efficient heh...only with Meush *snort* Well, I'll sorta get over it and is there a way to communicate with you?

Anyway, see ya in the fields.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3882 Previous topic | Next topic