Subject: "heh" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3838
Show all folders

Nelin (Guest) (Guest)Thu 22-Nov-01 10:55 AM

#3841, "heh"

No, no, no, that is not why I deleted. I guess dying all those times for NO reason other then I was the one of the lowest ranking in a threeman team of air majors PK combined with the fact that Tribunals have absolutely NO motivation for making all the sacrifices they do made me delete. That along with me being an idiot and picking whip as my second spec and deciding to follow Bria when I really didn't want to (no offense to Bria, but it is VERY hard to follow someone who is a primary inductor of a cabal and is hardly ever vis. Everytime you were visable, you were hounded with Tribby wanna-bes, Justiciar wanna-bes, little empowerees, and that really didn't leave time for followers. My mistake.)

Well anyways, when I deleted I told myself I would reframe from bashing Tribunal (which is what I wanted to do after this character), so...I'll stop myself now.

Anyways, Kooble, you are a godsend. Loved your character and thank you dearly for all the help you gave me and other members. Tribunal needs more like you. Rabaen, damn you rule, I knew from the first moment I spoke to you. Good job. Savira, sucks that you got the boot after a day, I really thought you'd do a good job, oh well. Astein, that talk really got my blood pumping, thanks. I honestly believe that if you and Bria did more of that (along with beefing up the powers a bit) you'd have alot more members, and good members to choose a leader from at that.

As Aubuaia so eloquently put it: "that little bitch dwarf"
Nelin

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Nelin the Master of Iron, Magistrate o... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 18-Nov-01 09:14 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Nelin the Master of Iron, Magistra..., Divox (Guest) (Guest), 22-Nov-01 05:23 PM, #4
Reply *sigh*, Kooble (Guest) (Guest), 22-Nov-01 12:05 AM, #1
     Reply heh, Nelin (Guest) (Guest), 22-Nov-01 10:55 AM #2
          Reply You forgot me!, Yuber (Guest) (Guest), 22-Nov-01 02:57 PM, #3
          Reply RE: heh, Tiberianus (Guest) (Guest), 23-Nov-01 12:06 AM, #5
          Reply You twit!!, Rasendedum (Guest) (Guest), 23-Nov-01 10:22 AM, #6
          Reply RE: heh, Acilia (Guest) (Guest), 23-Nov-01 02:11 PM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3838 Previous topic | Next topic