Subject: "(DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Nelin the Master of Iron, Magistrate o..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3838
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 18-Nov-01 09:14 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2024
16814 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3838, "(DEL) Nelin the Master of Iron, Magistrate of Galadon"

Sun Nov 18 21:13:15 2001

7 o''clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Sun on the Theran calendar Nelin perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:43
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:75
PK Ratio:50% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Nelin the Master of Iron, Magistra..., Divox (Guest) (Guest), 22-Nov-01 05:23 PM, #4
Reply *sigh*, Kooble (Guest) (Guest), 22-Nov-01 12:05 AM, #1
     Reply heh, Nelin (Guest) (Guest), 22-Nov-01 10:55 AM, #2
          Reply You forgot me!, Yuber (Guest) (Guest), 22-Nov-01 02:57 PM, #3
          Reply RE: heh, Tiberianus (Guest) (Guest), 23-Nov-01 12:06 AM, #5
          Reply You twit!!, Rasendedum (Guest) (Guest), 23-Nov-01 10:22 AM, #6
          Reply RE: heh, Acilia (Guest) (Guest), 23-Nov-01 02:11 PM, #7

Divox (Guest) (Guest)Thu 22-Nov-01 05:23 PM

#3839, "RE: (DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Nelin the Master of Iron, Magistra..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, damn...One of the few guys I could count on saving my ass out of the fire when villagers would be thirsting in Galadon. Got to know you a bit and you and Rabaen had started to make Galadon a bit of a safer place.

Damn shame you had to go dwarfie...

Divox

Kooble (Guest) (Guest)Thu 22-Nov-01 12:05 AM

#3840, "*sigh*"
In response to Reply #0

If I knew you were going to delete as soon as you lost your maces of balance and other things, I wouldn't have gotten them for you. This is dissapointing to see, especially after all the talks we had of the spire needing strong members. *mutter*

Nelin (Guest) (Guest)Thu 22-Nov-01 10:55 AM

#3841, "heh"
In response to Reply #1

No, no, no, that is not why I deleted. I guess dying all those times for NO reason other then I was the one of the lowest ranking in a threeman team of air majors PK combined with the fact that Tribunals have absolutely NO motivation for making all the sacrifices they do made me delete. That along with me being an idiot and picking whip as my second spec and deciding to follow Bria when I really didn't want to (no offense to Bria, but it is VERY hard to follow someone who is a primary inductor of a cabal and is hardly ever vis. Everytime you were visable, you were hounded with Tribby wanna-bes, Justiciar wanna-bes, little empowerees, and that really didn't leave time for followers. My mistake.)

Well anyways, when I deleted I told myself I would reframe from bashing Tribunal (which is what I wanted to do after this character), so...I'll stop myself now.

Anyways, Kooble, you are a godsend. Loved your character and thank you dearly for all the help you gave me and other members. Tribunal needs more like you. Rabaen, damn you rule, I knew from the first moment I spoke to you. Good job. Savira, sucks that you got the boot after a day, I really thought you'd do a good job, oh well. Astein, that talk really got my blood pumping, thanks. I honestly believe that if you and Bria did more of that (along with beefing up the powers a bit) you'd have alot more members, and good members to choose a leader from at that.

As Aubuaia so eloquently put it: "that little bitch dwarf"
Nelin

Yuber (Guest) (Guest)Thu 22-Nov-01 02:57 PM

#3845, "You forgot me!"
In response to Reply #2

I don't know anyway why Savira got booted but making her flee all around Galadon must not have helped heh. I had fun with you like the times I entered Galadon, saying I'll kick some mages and you were like so calm and somewhat scared (Not that I'm unkillable, see my pk ratio at my death *wink*) but back then, I was...till I lost my gear from an assassination! Anyway...did not interacted much since Yuber really hate the tribs *cough*Kooble*cough*

See ya in the fields!

Tiberianus (Guest) (Guest)Fri 23-Nov-01 12:06 AM

#3844, "RE: heh"
In response to Reply #2

Eh, that last time was just bad luck and timing...the mud crashed, and you came back after having just been a ghost, and you walked in on a criminal...

C'est la vie.

It's nice having hunting mates, though =)

Rasendedum (Guest) (Guest)Fri 23-Nov-01 10:22 AM

#3843, "You twit!!"
In response to Reply #2

Leaving me all alone now?! NOW who is going to group with me to kill assassins, and share in the personal abuse thereafter with me? ARGH!

Acilia (Guest) (Guest)Fri 23-Nov-01 02:11 PM

#3842, "RE: heh"
In response to Reply #2

You probably don't remember me but I am that healer that hangs around helping...pretty anyone that asks. Seems all the good tribunals delete rather quickly. Good luck in the future. I thought you did well as Nelin.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3838 Previous topic | Next topic