Subject: "Not so much a rage delete," Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38142
Show all folders

Ceiekalak (Guest)Tue 17-May-05 08:23 PM

#38166, "Not so much a rage delete,"

As this is something I've wanted to do for a long while, people just kept talking me out of it every time I logged on, thanks for letting him go out fighting Salvrath.
This char was a lot of fun most of the time, and thanks to those whom I had good interactions with. I had really wanted to have Ceie become a successful tribby, but it seemed Marmath had a strong dislike of him right from the start, and it just make the whole thing seem it would be a waste of time. That combined with the elf I had rolled up to look at dagger specs got rather unexpectedly made into Sunwarden, and I had to make priorities with which got played.
Thanks to everyone for all the fights, Ceie didn't have much defense so at times, such as against Granaak, he'd get crushed, but he could really tear through some people at times.
If any of you have any logs, of course feel free to post them, I had to reformat my hard drive so I lost most of mine.
I'll try to get the cash up soon for the PBF.
Not going to even try and think of every one he interacted with, I'm pretty blasted right now, so just a general thanks to the imms and all of you that make this such a damned addicting game.
See you in the fields,
Gunn

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Ceiekalak the Death-Dealing Du... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 16-May-05 11:08 PM
Reply Not so much a rage delete,, Ceiekalak (Guest), 17-May-05 08:23 PM #1
     Reply Hey well done., Granaak, 18-May-05 08:25 AM, #2
     Reply Holy Crap!! Gunn!!, Der_exal (Guest), 18-May-05 09:45 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38142 Previous topic | Next topic