Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Ceiekalak the Death-Dealing Du..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38142
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 16-May-05 11:08 PM
Member since 12th May 2024
16843 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38142, "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Ceiekalak the Death-Dealing Duergar, Anathema to the Empire, Magistrate of Galadon"

Mon May 16 23:07:33 2005

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Ceiekalak perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:426

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Ceiekalak (Guest)Tue 17-May-05 08:23 PM

#38166, "Not so much a rage delete,"
In response to Reply #0

As this is something I've wanted to do for a long while, people just kept talking me out of it every time I logged on, thanks for letting him go out fighting Salvrath.
This char was a lot of fun most of the time, and thanks to those whom I had good interactions with. I had really wanted to have Ceie become a successful tribby, but it seemed Marmath had a strong dislike of him right from the start, and it just make the whole thing seem it would be a waste of time. That combined with the elf I had rolled up to look at dagger specs got rather unexpectedly made into Sunwarden, and I had to make priorities with which got played.
Thanks to everyone for all the fights, Ceie didn't have much defense so at times, such as against Granaak, he'd get crushed, but he could really tear through some people at times.
If any of you have any logs, of course feel free to post them, I had to reformat my hard drive so I lost most of mine.
I'll try to get the cash up soon for the PBF.
Not going to even try and think of every one he interacted with, I'm pretty blasted right now, so just a general thanks to the imms and all of you that make this such a damned addicting game.
See you in the fields,
Gunn

GranaakWed 18-May-05 08:25 AM
Member since 31st Jan 2005
89 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#38175, "Hey well done."
In response to Reply #1

You were emperor during a fairly tough time if I remember correctly, but you still did well. I did enjoy see'ing you around and I could tell you were quite the competent player.

Good luck with your next.

Granaak

{SCION} the Archmage of Eternal Night: Say it.

Der_exal (Guest)Wed 18-May-05 09:45 AM

#38176, "Holy Crap!! Gunn!!"
In response to Reply #1

Dude, I was just thinking about you the other day. I thought you were long gone man. Toss me some email at erexal@gmail.com" target="_blank">Derexal@gmail.com

I'd love to shoot the #### with you again.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38142 Previous topic | Next topic