Subject: "RE: (Deleted) {NONE} Ariadne, Adherant of the Sun" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #37992
Show all folders

InnisTue 10-May-05 12:24 AM
Member since 20th Feb 2005
106 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38002, "RE: (Deleted) {NONE} Ariadne, Adherant of the Sun"

Innis - thank you. Your religion has a great concept, I was hoping some day I would have been good enough for a tattoo. I could tell you thought my concept of sphere music elf battle berserker was a little crazy, but were willing to roll with it if I was.

Funny you should mentino that....I had a note to self, to watch you for a tattoo. Sorry battle didn't work for you, but you took the plunge and gave it a shot. It's a wide world of possibilities, and I appreciate that you took a chance to step outside your comfort zone, few would take the chance.

Good luck, and drop by the Glade, bring enough to drink for us both.

innis@carrionfields.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(Deleted) {NONE} Ariadne, Adherant of the Sun [View all] , Ariadne (Guest), Mon 09-May-05 05:56 PM
Reply RE: (Deleted) {NONE} Ariadne, Adherant of the Sun, Innis, 10-May-05 12:24 AM #5
Reply Did you ever find the Arixorthian? =P, Pro-man (Guest), 09-May-05 10:49 PM, #4
Reply RE: Did you ever find the Arixorthian? =P, Ariadne (Guest), 10-May-05 07:01 AM, #6
     Reply Nobody studies classics anymore., Classicist (Guest), 10-May-05 03:50 PM, #8
Reply Give battle another shot., LarcatDude (Guest), 09-May-05 10:25 PM, #3
Reply Why does everyone I meet that is interesting delete 5 m..., Bird Guy (Guest), 09-May-05 09:52 PM, #2
Reply Sorry!, Ariadne (Guest), 10-May-05 07:31 AM, #7
Reply It can be hard..., ordasen, 09-May-05 08:59 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #37992 Previous topic | Next topic