Subject: "RE: (DEL) Vlornik the Bard Hero, Subtle Spy of War" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3727
Show all folders

GabeSat 17-Nov-01 12:19 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
182 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3729, "RE: (DEL) Vlornik the Bard Hero, Subtle Spy of War"

Well..what can I say. This was my first bard ever, and boy did I ##### it up in the beginning. The whole thing about everything you sing is area..that took a bit to get used to. I had a good time..even if it was short lived. Ill run through a list of goodbyes..and that should be it for me.

Battle:

Intronan - thanks for whatever effort you put forth in getting the motions for me to join scion.

Thror - Thanks for the induction, even if I didn't have a role at all..

Loborguz - I sure had fun relaying Scion info to you while I was in the hole. I bout laughed my ass off when people thought you were cheating or something, when you came to the chasm and attacked the marans. That was beautiful.

Hrm..Meushen, Krawg, Merithias, Jylak, Jezzan, Arkady, Yuber, Sehvoor, Hralleth..and everyone else who I am forgetting as always, had a blast with all of you.

Scion:
Early on when I was a scion, it was fun to avoid getting spells cast on me and stuff. If someone cast invis on me, I would constantly type vis, not sure if you guys thought i was crazy or what. I tried to stick with the assassins and warrior types, less of a chance I would be put into a position to accept magic and stuff. I also never used a scion power at all. So basically I was running around as a wannabe village while in scion. Any fight that I was in..I would purposely screw up because most of the time we were fighting ragers and I wanted them to win. In the end I liked taunting all you guys..that was fun.

Brotmin - I had fun messing with you, there for a bit I thought you were going to give me the job I was pining for..heh

Phaistus - Shutup...har.. ..when i was in scion I think i got you pretty upset with telling you to shutup..I had to keep it going when I was a villager.

Sintarlin - I had the feeling you had it out for me..everytime you were around..heh..I think it had to do with you inducting me..never know though!

Honorable mentions:

Divox - I liked running around with you, I would try and convert you from the magic usin fool you were though!

Oh well yet another rager,
Gabe
What it is, jive-turkey!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <BATTLE> Vlornik the Bard Hero, Subtle Spy of War [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 16-Nov-01 09:06 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <BATTLE> Vlornik the Bard Hero, Subtle Spy of..., Sehv (Guest) (Guest), 17-Nov-01 12:23 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) <BATTLE> Vlornik the Bard Hero, Subtle Spy of..., Gabe, 17-Nov-01 12:19 AM #1
     Reply You, my friend, suck., Loborguz (Guest) (Guest), 17-Nov-01 12:49 AM, #3
     Reply RE: You, my friend, suck., Gabe, 17-Nov-01 01:01 AM, #4
          Reply On the raid..., Karnavex (Guest) (Guest), 17-Nov-01 03:54 PM, #8
     Reply I thought this was absolutely ridiculous, A Current Scion (Guest) (Guest), 17-Nov-01 01:07 AM, #5
     Reply Allow us a moment to cry for you, Cat (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 08:34 PM, #9
     Reply Ummmm, Aluria (Guest), 18-Nov-01 11:24 PM, #11
          Reply But please, Same Scion (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 04:04 AM, #12
               Reply Dude simmer, Aluria (Guest), 19-Nov-01 08:36 AM, #13
                    Reply No, Same Scion (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 07:09 PM, #14
                         Reply RE: No, Gabe (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 11:24 PM, #15
     Reply RE: (DEL) <BATTLE> Vlornik the Bard Hero, Subtle Spy of..., Arkady (Guest) (Guest), 17-Nov-01 02:14 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) <BATTLE> Vlornik the Bard Hero, Subtle Spy of..., Gabe, 17-Nov-01 02:27 AM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) <BATTLE> Vlornik the Bard Hero, Subtle Spy of..., Divox (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 10:56 PM, #10
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3727 Previous topic | Next topic