Subject: "Hrmph" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3663
Show all folders

Tibaloa (Guest) (Guest)Wed 14-Nov-01 12:10 PM

#3670, "Hrmph"

Well that was a bad way to die. Was in the octogonal tower with felgaire and he lost the keys. The stars reappeared handingg me my arse.

I really hoped to stay on and find a way to live, unfortunately that wasn't the case. I had so much fun on this char, he was originally one of my first ever, but I quit playing him for a long time. Then one day I ggot on him and there were a ton of dawn on and they helped me rank. Since then I've been the peacock *chuckles*. I didn't write any sort of role, I just went with the nice-guy, loves every one person.

Goodbyes,

There're a lot of these.

Apostles
Elarion- My inductor and mentor, I rather enjoyed the brief time I got to learn under your leadership.
Braiden- My friend the assassin. I always loved interacting with you because I got to be a good friend of yours under Fleason.
Wemnar- I never really got to interact with you
Ispard- It seems are fates are similar, neither of us could afford a trip to hell *chuckles*. I really enjoyed spending time with you, we had good laughs....a lot.
Derexal- Friend in need is a friend in deed. And I was always in need of hearing "My favorite song!" Gotta love the jack.
Vynmylak- Kind soul extraordinaire. Glad to have seen you become Apostle.

Only person I ever really spoke to about it was Ispard, but I had high hopes of staying around long enough for a chance at leadership. *shrugs*

IMMS

Poh- I still can't believe I leave for a year or so and come back to find my ranking buddy an immortal *chuckles* Congrats and I hope you're havin fun.
Yetharien- I rather enjoyed your company. You seem the most reasonable out of any of the people I ever spoke with
Eryndorial- I can't thank you enough for the attempt, however hell is a bit hard....Glad to have served under you
Bria- I tried to do what I could to convert myself to your religion for a time, but I eventually just stopped trying. Couldn't get a responce from anyone, spoke to bruenno like once the whole time.

Dawn (Sorry I know I'll miss someone, it happens when you've seen more people come and go than market square does...)

Drepseon- I remember you being one of my interviews, one of my most valuable memories is you dualing annalena outside the fortress.
Angel- I was real disappointed you deleted, but from the way everyone acted it was expected. I don't know much about why everyone dislikes you, but I had fun roleplaying your husband, look forward to seein you in the fields
Yeta- My friend! Always sending me gifts, thanks for all the great times
Ashrum- My hero! You always will be the hero Ash.
Salenaro- Only met you once or twice, one day your 32, next day your fifty? That amazed me...
Thaenen and Kal- My bros. We ranked from 30 to 45 by ourselves practically. I wish you'd of been around more often, I rather enjoyed the company.
Axisaril- same for sal, never saw you that often, wish I'd of had time to get to know you
Grammy- Another person I see very little, I remember the good old times me you and Hrmph, can't remember his name Arial sword spec dawn. Anyhow we'd go rank together
Gunny- Another I wished I'd of seen around. Glad to get to RP with you
Fleurise- Dear, you are to amazing.
Attaij- Gotta love the healers. Especially this one.
Serrina- You were a bit of a hardass, but I liked you. Still don't understand that time you thought I was pissed at you
Dourrian- Don't squeeze so hard! It hurts!
Teeka- Teeka! only assassin for awhile, rather saved my rear a few times from villagers

Maran

Johan- I always enjoyed our duals. Had a blast with you as always
Zardik- I loved the Cap! Always out for scion blood...what maran isn't?
Selfren- I didn't understand you much, the story was a bit over my head, but I still liked sparring heh

Warlocks

Annalena- So glad to have interacted with you, you taught me a lot
Felgaire- Remind me to never go anywhere with you again. K?
Aubrey- I never got to hear your point of view on why you threatened sal, someday you'll have to explain that to me.
Davast- another old transmuter friend, sadly I died shortly after you came back and spoke to me...

Village
Nerylana- Shut your face bard! I hated fighting you, only person I couldn't dodge their abilities. I hate fire...and ice.
Loborguz- One of my personal pals who tries to kill me. I'm glad we got your bracers back
Aylkar- the one villager I flat out feared. Everytime we met I was running fast.
Manarei- Assassins. especially evil ones. Nuff said.
Goapa- First time you killed me pissed me off cause I didn't know you were a villager.

Scion-
IIllien- another of my "enemy" friends. I hope your studies still go on since I'm not there to call the maran off...heh
Halisstra- Smoked the goose and orangutan all at once. Well done.

Other
Terenvil- Bestest Gnome around! MY best gnome at my wedding. I was sad when you deleted, another of my friends that kills me was gone.
Lokaoan- I was bound and determined to convert you from your wicked ways...Great role by the way
Ethoremond- Sorry I couldn't hero you buddy. Hope you had fun.
Golahatram- Always a pleasure being healed by the druid.
Temperaleai- I started out trying to woo you, then ended up hating the whole lesbian thing. Just didn't feel it had any place in the prospective time frame CF Is played in. I'll never forget Temp though. Wish I'd of spoken to her one last time.
Tas- Damn did it suck when you died. I hate that. I really had fun with you. I was really looking forward to you heroing and being my bud. Latez

To the numerous people I helped to rank. I'm glad I could do something to help. SOmetimes I just wasn't int he mood, but I rather enjoyed helping.
To anyone I forgot, don't be offended, I was rushed to write this, leave me a note so I can respond. Latez peeps.

On a side note, I'd really appreciate any imms respondingg with how they thought about this character.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(CON) <DAWN> Tibaloa the Hero of Alteration, Servant of... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 14-Nov-01 11:40 AM
Reply No more tibs?, Bellarosea (Guest) (Guest), 22-Nov-01 02:22 AM, #21
Reply Always sad to see another go., Serniae Kordeav-Hall (Guest) (Guest), 17-Nov-01 07:28 AM, #18
Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Tibaloa the Hero of Alteration, Servan..., Ethoremond (Guest) (Guest), 15-Nov-01 11:32 PM, #14
Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Tibaloa the Hero of Alteration, Servan..., Ashrum (Guest) (Guest), 15-Nov-01 12:06 AM, #11
Reply Mongoose, Teeka/Astillian (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 04:37 PM, #6
Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Tibaloa the Hero of Alteration, Servan..., guest (Guest), 14-Nov-01 01:02 PM, #3
Reply Hrmph, Tibaloa (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 12:10 PM #1
     Reply Heh, Grollaski (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 12:53 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Heh, Fleurise (Guest) (Guest), 17-Nov-01 12:41 AM, #17
     Reply Hrm, this is bad., Felgaire (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 02:34 PM, #4
     Reply err, Grollaski (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 09:35 PM, #9
     Reply Ach., Johan (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 03:51 PM, #5
     Reply Farewell, Vynmylak, 14-Nov-01 05:07 PM, #7
     Reply Aww..., Thaenen (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 08:25 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Hrmph, Lokaoan (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 10:10 PM, #10
     Reply You vile disgusting pox ridden whoreson of a syphalliti..., Loborguz (Guest) (Guest), 15-Nov-01 01:03 AM, #12
     Reply Time and time again, Tibaloa (Guest) (Guest), 15-Nov-01 08:56 PM, #13
     Reply RE: Hrmph, Vastineau (Guest) (Guest), 16-Nov-01 09:12 AM, #15
     Reply noooooooooo!!!!, terenvil (Guest) (Guest), 16-Nov-01 07:07 PM, #16
     Reply RE: Hrmph, Steelbiter (Guest), 21-Nov-01 02:21 AM, #19
     Reply Temp..., Tibaloa (Guest) (Guest), 21-Nov-01 03:21 AM, #20
     Reply Tibs, Steelbiter (Guest), 23-Nov-01 10:56 PM, #22
     Reply Immortals?, Tibaloa (Guest) (Guest), 28-Nov-01 05:22 PM, #23
     Reply RE: Hrmph, Davast (Guest) (Guest), 29-Nov-01 01:39 PM, #24
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3663 Previous topic | Next topic