Subject: "(CON) <DAWN> Tibaloa the Hero of Alteration, Servant of..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3663
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 14-Nov-01 11:40 AM
Member since 27th Apr 2024
16814 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3663, "(CON) Tibaloa the Hero of Alteration, Servant of the Dawn"

Wed Nov 14 11:39:10 2001

11 o''clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Battle on the Theran calendar Tibaloa perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:DAWN, the Servants of the Dawn
Hours:392
PK Ratio:4% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply No more tibs?, Bellarosea (Guest) (Guest), 22-Nov-01 02:22 AM, #21
Reply Always sad to see another go., Serniae Kordeav-Hall (Guest) (Guest), 17-Nov-01 07:28 AM, #18
Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Tibaloa the Hero of Alteration, Servan..., Ethoremond (Guest) (Guest), 15-Nov-01 11:32 PM, #14
Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Tibaloa the Hero of Alteration, Servan..., Ashrum (Guest) (Guest), 15-Nov-01 12:06 AM, #11
Reply Mongoose, Teeka/Astillian (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 04:37 PM, #6
Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Tibaloa the Hero of Alteration, Servan..., guest (Guest), 14-Nov-01 01:02 PM, #3
Reply Hrmph, Tibaloa (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 12:10 PM, #1
     Reply Heh, Grollaski (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 12:53 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Heh, Fleurise (Guest) (Guest), 17-Nov-01 12:41 AM, #17
     Reply Hrm, this is bad., Felgaire (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 02:34 PM, #4
     Reply err, Grollaski (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 09:35 PM, #9
     Reply Ach., Johan (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 03:51 PM, #5
     Reply Farewell, Vynmylak, 14-Nov-01 05:07 PM, #7
     Reply Aww..., Thaenen (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 08:25 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Hrmph, Lokaoan (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 10:10 PM, #10
     Reply You vile disgusting pox ridden whoreson of a syphalliti..., Loborguz (Guest) (Guest), 15-Nov-01 01:03 AM, #12
     Reply Time and time again, Tibaloa (Guest) (Guest), 15-Nov-01 08:56 PM, #13
     Reply RE: Hrmph, Vastineau (Guest) (Guest), 16-Nov-01 09:12 AM, #15
     Reply noooooooooo!!!!, terenvil (Guest) (Guest), 16-Nov-01 07:07 PM, #16
     Reply RE: Hrmph, Steelbiter (Guest), 21-Nov-01 02:21 AM, #19
     Reply Temp..., Tibaloa (Guest) (Guest), 21-Nov-01 03:21 AM, #20
     Reply Tibs, Steelbiter (Guest), 23-Nov-01 10:56 PM, #22
     Reply Immortals?, Tibaloa (Guest) (Guest), 28-Nov-01 05:22 PM, #23
     Reply RE: Hrmph, Davast (Guest) (Guest), 29-Nov-01 01:39 PM, #24

Bellarosea (Guest) (Guest)Thu 22-Nov-01 02:22 AM

#3664, "No more tibs?"
In response to Reply #0

Sorry to hear about that. Ashrum just told me and I quickly opened up my explorer to look at the Forum. You helped me rank, and you were a good friend. Too bad you didn't get to see me hero, I'm getting close. Well, good luck with your next char. I'll see you in the fields. With hope, you'll make a light walker. I think carrion is a bit unbalanced.

Serniae Kordeav-Hall (Guest) (Guest)Sat 17-Nov-01 07:28 AM

#3665, "Always sad to see another go."
In response to Reply #0

Hey, we talked a little bit. Not very often though. Sorry I couldn't be around when you heroed, or helped. You seemed to be a fun char. Good Job.

Serniae Kordeav-Hall

Ethoremond (Guest) (Guest)Thu 15-Nov-01 11:32 PM

#3666, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Tibaloa the Hero of Alteration, Servan..."
In response to Reply #0

Well Hmm? How to start this? If I were to make it to hero before you died. I would have helped you with your quest. Besides that....I had alot of fun with your char. I think it was a great success. Tibs was one of the closest friends my Char had, I would have loved to made it to your wedding but you know why I couldnt. *smile* But I do remember it. *wink*

I only got to spar you once at the Inn, and I never hit you...Heh the goose was the ##### I must say. I only got to group with you a few times but the times rp'd they were great times....Lots of stuff always happened. Well thats all I can think of right know...

Gnome with a pointy sword!
See you in the fields!

Ashrum (Guest) (Guest)Thu 15-Nov-01 12:06 AM

#3667, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Tibaloa the Hero of Alteration, Servan..."
In response to Reply #0

Oh man!!!!!!!!!!! damn You were one of the best friends I have in cf. it was fun interacting with you. HEH thanks I'm always the hero of Thera. good luck on your new char!!

Teeka/Astillian (Guest) (Guest)Wed 14-Nov-01 04:37 PM

#3668, "Mongoose"
In response to Reply #0

Never managed to really travel with you much. Always enjoyed our conversations though. Wish I would have stuck it out a bit more perhaps I could have helped you out. I know the Octagonal Tower really well

guest (Guest)Wed 14-Nov-01 01:02 PM

#3669, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Tibaloa the Hero of Alteration, Servan..."
In response to Reply #0

Angel, missed you alot as well. *winks*

Tibaloa (Guest) (Guest)Wed 14-Nov-01 12:10 PM

#3670, "Hrmph"
In response to Reply #0

Well that was a bad way to die. Was in the octogonal tower with felgaire and he lost the keys. The stars reappeared handingg me my arse.

I really hoped to stay on and find a way to live, unfortunately that wasn't the case. I had so much fun on this char, he was originally one of my first ever, but I quit playing him for a long time. Then one day I ggot on him and there were a ton of dawn on and they helped me rank. Since then I've been the peacock *chuckles*. I didn't write any sort of role, I just went with the nice-guy, loves every one person.

Goodbyes,

There're a lot of these.

Apostles
Elarion- My inductor and mentor, I rather enjoyed the brief time I got to learn under your leadership.
Braiden- My friend the assassin. I always loved interacting with you because I got to be a good friend of yours under Fleason.
Wemnar- I never really got to interact with you
Ispard- It seems are fates are similar, neither of us could afford a trip to hell *chuckles*. I really enjoyed spending time with you, we had good laughs....a lot.
Derexal- Friend in need is a friend in deed. And I was always in need of hearing "My favorite song!" Gotta love the jack.
Vynmylak- Kind soul extraordinaire. Glad to have seen you become Apostle.

Only person I ever really spoke to about it was Ispard, but I had high hopes of staying around long enough for a chance at leadership. *shrugs*

IMMS

Poh- I still can't believe I leave for a year or so and come back to find my ranking buddy an immortal *chuckles* Congrats and I hope you're havin fun.
Yetharien- I rather enjoyed your company. You seem the most reasonable out of any of the people I ever spoke with
Eryndorial- I can't thank you enough for the attempt, however hell is a bit hard....Glad to have served under you
Bria- I tried to do what I could to convert myself to your religion for a time, but I eventually just stopped trying. Couldn't get a responce from anyone, spoke to bruenno like once the whole time.

Dawn (Sorry I know I'll miss someone, it happens when you've seen more people come and go than market square does...)

Drepseon- I remember you being one of my interviews, one of my most valuable memories is you dualing annalena outside the fortress.
Angel- I was real disappointed you deleted, but from the way everyone acted it was expected. I don't know much about why everyone dislikes you, but I had fun roleplaying your husband, look forward to seein you in the fields
Yeta- My friend! Always sending me gifts, thanks for all the great times
Ashrum- My hero! You always will be the hero Ash.
Salenaro- Only met you once or twice, one day your 32, next day your fifty? That amazed me...
Thaenen and Kal- My bros. We ranked from 30 to 45 by ourselves practically. I wish you'd of been around more often, I rather enjoyed the company.
Axisaril- same for sal, never saw you that often, wish I'd of had time to get to know you
Grammy- Another person I see very little, I remember the good old times me you and Hrmph, can't remember his name Arial sword spec dawn. Anyhow we'd go rank together
Gunny- Another I wished I'd of seen around. Glad to get to RP with you
Fleurise- Dear, you are to amazing.
Attaij- Gotta love the healers. Especially this one.
Serrina- You were a bit of a hardass, but I liked you. Still don't understand that time you thought I was pissed at you
Dourrian- Don't squeeze so hard! It hurts!
Teeka- Teeka! only assassin for awhile, rather saved my rear a few times from villagers

Maran

Johan- I always enjoyed our duals. Had a blast with you as always
Zardik- I loved the Cap! Always out for scion blood...what maran isn't?
Selfren- I didn't understand you much, the story was a bit over my head, but I still liked sparring heh

Warlocks

Annalena- So glad to have interacted with you, you taught me a lot
Felgaire- Remind me to never go anywhere with you again. K?
Aubrey- I never got to hear your point of view on why you threatened sal, someday you'll have to explain that to me.
Davast- another old transmuter friend, sadly I died shortly after you came back and spoke to me...

Village
Nerylana- Shut your face bard! I hated fighting you, only person I couldn't dodge their abilities. I hate fire...and ice.
Loborguz- One of my personal pals who tries to kill me. I'm glad we got your bracers back
Aylkar- the one villager I flat out feared. Everytime we met I was running fast.
Manarei- Assassins. especially evil ones. Nuff said.
Goapa- First time you killed me pissed me off cause I didn't know you were a villager.

Scion-
IIllien- another of my "enemy" friends. I hope your studies still go on since I'm not there to call the maran off...heh
Halisstra- Smoked the goose and orangutan all at once. Well done.

Other
Terenvil- Bestest Gnome around! MY best gnome at my wedding. I was sad when you deleted, another of my friends that kills me was gone.
Lokaoan- I was bound and determined to convert you from your wicked ways...Great role by the way
Ethoremond- Sorry I couldn't hero you buddy. Hope you had fun.
Golahatram- Always a pleasure being healed by the druid.
Temperaleai- I started out trying to woo you, then ended up hating the whole lesbian thing. Just didn't feel it had any place in the prospective time frame CF Is played in. I'll never forget Temp though. Wish I'd of spoken to her one last time.
Tas- Damn did it suck when you died. I hate that. I really had fun with you. I was really looking forward to you heroing and being my bud. Latez

To the numerous people I helped to rank. I'm glad I could do something to help. SOmetimes I just wasn't int he mood, but I rather enjoyed helping.
To anyone I forgot, don't be offended, I was rushed to write this, leave me a note so I can respond. Latez peeps.

On a side note, I'd really appreciate any imms respondingg with how they thought about this character.

Grollaski (Guest) (Guest)Wed 14-Nov-01 12:53 PM

#3686, "Heh"
In response to Reply #1

Sorry you went out that way, I got a tell from you like 'Hurry up, it's lonely up here!' and then Felgaire telling me "This is really bad, Tem just died for the last time'. I felt bad.

I did get my hands on your shinny pants though.

Hah

Oh, my other two chars have both liked you also

Fleurise (Guest) (Guest)Sat 17-Nov-01 12:41 AM

#3687, "RE: Heh"
In response to Reply #2

yeah and the best part is he was tibaloa not temperalei.

well yea beat me out of the building by one day, pal.
I always got a kick out of asking you questions. Oh Tib will know, hes been around forever. Don't think you ever were able to answer one for me though. You should get out more. try your hand at a dawnie conjurer next time. We never really travelled much together, I was more of a solo explorer but it was always good to see you around and talk. Hope you bring in another lightwalker, Thera needs it.

>Sorry you went out that way,
>I got a tell from
>you like 'Hurry up, it's
>lonely up here!' and then
>Felgaire telling me "This is
>really bad, Tem just died
>for the last time'. I
>felt bad.
>
>I did get my hands on
>your shinny pants though.
>
>Hah
>
>Oh, my other two chars have
>both liked you also

Felgaire (Guest) (Guest)Wed 14-Nov-01 02:34 PM

#3684, "Hrm, this is bad."
In response to Reply #1

I still have no freaken idea what happened to that key. I got back to the Tower about 2 minutes after you died and went to the place were I thought I might have dropped the one key we need to get out and it wasn't there. So I have officially no clue what so ever about what happened to that key. I had about ten of them on me. Well it was good hanging with a goose, I love having awesome tanks like gooses and such. Can practically go anywhere with a voker and a tanker. Good luck with your next...

Felgaire

P.S. Blame Grollaski for totally misunderstanding
gt Goose flee up!
Not sure where he figured I was talking to him

Grollaski (Guest) (Guest)Wed 14-Nov-01 09:35 PM

#3685, "err"
In response to Reply #4

I blame the hemlock

Johan (Guest) (Guest)Wed 14-Nov-01 03:51 PM

#3683, "Ach."
In response to Reply #1

I just heard about your quest last night and was gearing up to help with it. If only you could have held on just a little bit longer... Course, it was a pretty daunting task, time and logistics wise. I'm not sure if I would have been the best to follow through to its finish, but I would have tried, honest -- be more vocal, I say!

It was fun, glad you enjoyed the duels. My favorite form to fight was the emu *hehe*.

VynmylakWed 14-Nov-01 05:07 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
52 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3682, "Farewell"
In response to Reply #1

Well, damn. Was hoping to see you get that con, either through the quest accomplishment or other means. It was a definite pleasure having you about in the Haven, and I'll certainly miss you.

Take care!

-- Vyn

Thaenen (Guest) (Guest)Wed 14-Nov-01 08:25 PM

#3681, "Aww..."
In response to Reply #1

Its sad to see you go. You were one of the people I always
enjoyed to see around when I was online. I have good memories
of us ranking together with Kal. Three transmuters..we didn't
do too badly all in all I'd say! From my gazelle, Kal's wolf,
and your bloodhawk, to my fox, kal's tiger, and your mongoose
it was always fun. We had lots of good times just talking to
each other, sitting around. We spent lots of time getting gear
for each other too. And thanks for always flying to get us gourds
when we needed water! =0P And if I wasn't your brother by blood,
we were brothers by heart.

It was great fun. Good luck in the future.

-Thaenen

Lokaoan (Guest) (Guest)Wed 14-Nov-01 10:10 PM

#3680, "RE: Hrmph"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks

I truly thought you where one of the servants I interacted with that ever actually acted like a true servant, you and the healer I died to *mutters something angry sounding under his breath*

Liked your character and the way you always tried to talk to me and call me friend, though Lokaoan hated you... of course, Heh

Well done on all accounts

Loborguz (Guest) (Guest)Thu 15-Nov-01 01:03 AM

#3678, "You vile disgusting pox ridden whoreson of a syphalliti..."
In response to Reply #1

I remember killing you a couple times early on in our relationship, and then you sort of disappearing - not that I'm anyone to toss stones in *that* department! - for a while, and then reappearing and me thinking "cool, another easy mark." But it became readily apparent to me that you either starting using prep wands and the like, or just spent much more time in form and were a significantly better goose. Either way when we met later in life I had a much, much, much harder time with you, and even thirsting I didn't hit you even once, other than the rare backfist. It was very disturbing.

But was even more disturbing was that I couldn't hate you! ;P

You were a ton of fun to chit chat with. It's pretty rare that someone who is a sworn enemy, no matter what one might say, will still talk with you in an amiable sort of way, and we had that. So kudos to you for it.

See you in the fields in your next life.

Tibaloa (Guest) (Guest)Thu 15-Nov-01 08:56 PM

#3679, "Time and time again"
In response to Reply #12

I used prep wands like....once the entire time I had this char, I think it sucks you have to have them to be considered contenders, I personally will never waste the time with finding them, I'd rather be a sucky muter, than a great one who has to use wands.

Vastineau (Guest) (Guest)Fri 16-Nov-01 09:12 AM

#3677, "RE: Hrmph"
In response to Reply #1

Well, we warders that you interacted with died off awhile ago, so I can't fault you for forgetting us. You rp'd a servant very well. Too bad your health didn't allow you to make the other hell trips with us. Only a servant who rp'd well could forgive a guy who attacked his wife.

terenvil (Guest) (Guest)Fri 16-Nov-01 07:07 PM

#3676, "noooooooooo!!!!"
In response to Reply #1

everyone leaving terenvil makeing terenvil lonely stop it stop it stop it now! ohh wait i'm lost in the rift, hehe, was fun you, actualy i was suposed to slaughter everyone at the weddings, but i retained myself till most people left and took it out on satinka. with all the lightwalkers the scales were mondo tipping, never killed angella so you know, came pretty damn close about 5 times but those conjurers archons are annoying as a lion x is convulsing blah blah blah x has some tiny wounds gahhhhhhhhhhh. if you want drop me a line at giantlaxer@yahoo.com you were terenvils best friend in char by the way, see ya bird boy.

Steelbiter (Guest)Wed 21-Nov-01 02:21 AM

#3673, "RE: Hrmph"
In response to Reply #1

Tibs, it crushed Temperaleai to hear of your passing. Too late in her life, she saw what might've been between you two. As for the lesbian thing, it wasn't reall lesbian. More of an open-minded thing. She wasn't so much a lesbian as she was just open to love in all it's forms. She's always been open-minded. Next to Talisker Tibaloa, you were Temp's oldest friend. You will be sorely missed by her.

Tibaloa (Guest) (Guest)Wed 21-Nov-01 03:21 AM

#3675, "Temp..."
In response to Reply #19

Could you please E-mail me at solarknight@hotmail.com I'd really like to hear from you.

Tibs.

Steelbiter (Guest)Fri 23-Nov-01 10:56 PM

#3674, "Tibs"
In response to Reply #19

Let me hear from you. I lost your email. So mine is Empathik@hotmail.com.

-Temp

Tibaloa (Guest) (Guest)Wed 28-Nov-01 05:22 PM

#3672, "Immortals?"
In response to Reply #1

I'm curious about what some of you immortals thought about me. Please post if you find the time.

Davast (Guest) (Guest)Thu 29-Nov-01 01:39 PM

#3671, "RE: Hrmph"
In response to Reply #1

Glad you remembered me.

Sorry tib, i lost my internet account and only made infrequent visits to keep Davast alive. THanks for all your help you and the other guys back then Kalberoz, Selfren etc. Waas glad to be invited to your wedding. My first hero and i discoverd two things ( the amount of real role-playing tat goes on amongst characxters not bent on ranking and how willing you were to help a nebie learn).

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3663 Previous topic | Next topic