Subject: "RE: (AUTO) Serrina the Holy Inquisitor of Love, Servant of the Dawn" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3658
Show all folders

VynmylakWed 14-Nov-01 07:06 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
52 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3660, "RE: (AUTO) Serrina the Holy Inquisitor of Love, Servant of the Dawn"

I'd wondered if we were going to be seeing you around anymore. I could tell you were getting a disappointed in the interactions and membership within the Haven, both through out talks and your incessant journies with the Sylvans. I feel it's improved greatly as of late, and hoping (if you create another Team Golden Aura) that you'll experience a resurgence in both the quality and quantity of members -- not to say that we haven't had both in the past. Most cabals, I think, go through cycles of high activity and stagnation, I'm sorry you felt you hit on the low end, and didn't want or couldn't help make the change.

In any event, had some great times with you, and always looked forward to seeing you enter the realms. I'm sure you have another character in the works; hope you're having a blast.

-- Vyn

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) Serrina the Holy Inquisitor of Love, Servant of ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 14-Nov-01 02:33 AM
Reply RE: (AUTO) Serrina the Holy Inquisitor of Love, Servant..., Serrina (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 07:06 AM, #2
Reply RE: (AUTO) Serrina the Holy Inquisitor of Love, Servant..., Vynmylak, 14-Nov-01 07:06 PM #4
Reply RE: (AUTO) Serrina the Holy Inquisitor of Love, Servant..., Serrina (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 07:03 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (AUTO) Serrina the Holy Inquisitor of Love, Servant..., Kareza (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 11:35 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3658 Previous topic | Next topic