Subject: "RE: (AUTO) Serrina the Holy Inquisitor of Love, Servant of the Dawn" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3658
Show all folders

Serrina (Guest) (Guest)Wed 14-Nov-01 07:06 AM

#3659, "RE: (AUTO) Serrina the Holy Inquisitor of Love, Servant of the Dawn"

Well, after playing a second elf healer, it apparently got more and more bored, and i don't really have the time to play anymore.
Thanks for the Mud.

Immortals,

Shokai : Thanks for the title.

Grumorum : Thanks for the dance.

Bria : Thanks for the empowerment, too bad I didn't manage to catch you in the later part of Serrina's life.

To the particular Imm who controlled the nervous imp while I was inside Dis, waiting, thanks for the company, thats the best I interaction I ever gotten. Oh by the way, I never understood a single thing you said. I was just bashing my way through.

Dawn,

Derexal : You grew up with Serrina, but apparently both seems to drift further apart in the later part of life. Thanks for the company though.

Vynmylak : Thanks for the company, in the littliest mistake we make.

Dawn is just like a cold hard rock now, no feeling no communication, sorry I left it to you, Vyn and Der, to handle that.

Sylvan,

Jugynheim : We had alot of travel together and apparently you know that Serrina treated Sylvan as her home. Thanks for everything.

Kareza : We had fun, until our log in time didn't match anymore.
Thanks for the running around.

Raukyr : My favourite felar ever, and the fluffiest kitten.

To the other people that I've brawl and play with in Sylvan,
Thanks for everything.

Maran,

Johan : You're one of the best Maran the cabal can ever have, you rock!

Others,

Sokera : My favourite individual ever, we had alot of fun, until you died. Thanks for everything.

Thalmond : We had arguements but thats just part of growing up I suppose, but we got along just fine in later part.

Sekera : My best guide underwater, to the statue, thanks, its the first time and probably the last time I'll be there.

Well, thats all of CF for me, thanks for everything again, everyone that gave me the fun I had, and thanks to the Imms again of course, for the fun given to me.

Below is part of a log, I saved that I really enjoyed.

A nervous imp stops at the edge of the circle and glances at it.
Serrina opens her right eye, looking at you.
Without moving its body, the imp's tongue raises up and touches the circle.
A nervous imp grins evilly.
Serrina closes her right eye and continues praying.
A nervous imp lashes its tongue in a frenzied pattern, licking a path through the circle.
Serrina opens her left eye and noticed the circle of broken.
A nervous imp slithers in towards your feet.
You yell 'ARGH!'
A nervous imp stands up inside the circle.
A nervous imp says 'TA DA!'

Sign,

Valerie, Shermie, Seralyn, Kastury, Lewellyn & Serrina

Fellinna23@hotmail.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) Serrina the Holy Inquisitor of Love, Servant of ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 14-Nov-01 02:33 AM
Reply RE: (AUTO) Serrina the Holy Inquisitor of Love, Servant..., Serrina (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 07:06 AM #2
Reply RE: (AUTO) Serrina the Holy Inquisitor of Love, Servant..., Vynmylak, 14-Nov-01 07:06 PM, #4
Reply RE: (AUTO) Serrina the Holy Inquisitor of Love, Servant..., Serrina (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 07:03 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (AUTO) Serrina the Holy Inquisitor of Love, Servant..., Kareza (Guest) (Guest), 14-Nov-01 11:35 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3658 Previous topic | Next topic