Subject: "One of the falacies of the Empire..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19377
Show all folders

Menzaen (Guest)Fri 18-Jul-03 08:41 PM

#19389, "One of the falacies of the Empire..."

One of the falacies of the Empire, since it is an evil cabal, is that it's hard if not impossible to let people know you appreciate them in an appropriete manner.

We ranked up together, to a certain extent, and I did appreciated the effort you put forth. You died a fair bit... you made mistakes, no doubt about it. Regardless, you obviously did put the effort forth, and that goes a long way in my mind.

As a player, I felt bad exploiting you, but as a character, it was 100% necessary. You came to fight a fight you would not win, a fight you knew you would not win(I'm assuming), based on your character's convictions and sense of duty.

I was expecting to see your name here soon, but that doesn't mean that it makes me happy.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Zalennon the Grand Master of Artistr... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 18-Jul-03 07:00 PM
Reply Oh well, Zalennon (Guest), 18-Jul-03 07:16 PM, #1
     Reply One of the falacies of the Empire..., Menzaen (Guest), 18-Jul-03 08:41 PM #2
     Reply Our times didn't match up enough, Minyar, 18-Jul-03 10:43 PM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19377 Previous topic | Next topic