Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Zalennon the Grand Master of Artistr..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19377
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 18-Jul-03 07:00 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19377, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Zalennon the Grand Master of Artistry, Imperial Blade"

Fri Jul 18 18:58:06 2003

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Zalennon perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:143
PK Ratio:48% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Zalennon (Guest)Fri 18-Jul-03 07:16 PM

#19379, "Oh well"
In response to Reply #0

Zalennon was my first hero bard. In fact, he was my first magic using character for atleast a year. After playing villagers for so long, I was definatly not used to prepping. Overall Zalennon was fun for me, but I blaim myself for what I found lacking with this character. I never wrote a role, and felt kind of like an outsider to the empire. I seemed to be the one to die on raids/defences, so 48% surprises me. Part of my problem was that I played him like a warrior. Oh well, I really enjoyed empire, but donations were hard to come up with with a bard.

Faeras and Hukalon were my favorite to interact with.
I fought too many to give mention one over another.
Oh well, back to the drawing board. maybe a warrior...
Zalennon, Senimar, Delebrinduil, Dakherizin and a bunch of other obscure heros

Menzaen (Guest)Fri 18-Jul-03 08:41 PM

#19389, "One of the falacies of the Empire..."
In response to Reply #1

One of the falacies of the Empire, since it is an evil cabal, is that it's hard if not impossible to let people know you appreciate them in an appropriete manner.

We ranked up together, to a certain extent, and I did appreciated the effort you put forth. You died a fair bit... you made mistakes, no doubt about it. Regardless, you obviously did put the effort forth, and that goes a long way in my mind.

As a player, I felt bad exploiting you, but as a character, it was 100% necessary. You came to fight a fight you would not win, a fight you knew you would not win(I'm assuming), based on your character's convictions and sense of duty.

I was expecting to see your name here soon, but that doesn't mean that it makes me happy.

MinyarFri 18-Jul-03 10:43 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
504 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19415, "Our times didn't match up enough"
In response to Reply #1

I liked you as Senimar, seeing as I backed you with Alarin or Guenrayn, I can't remember which. I liked you as Zalennon, but I could tell it was your first hero bard. I also should have guessed it was you because your connection seems to stink. I just can't handle the dial-up after having cable for so long. Hopefully after I'm married I'll have a satelite or cable modem again and I'll be back. Anyway, All of us deleting is not good for the Empire, but it also makes room for others. I think I want to try a bard for my next char, I've never done it. I have yet to conquer a few classes and that is one of them.

Aaron

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19377 Previous topic | Next topic